Path Of Exile Will PWN Diablo 3

"
habien wrote:
This is a pretty dumb thread. Neither game is released, and I you don't seem to be in the beta for either, as much as that matters to final products.

Why are you posting in this thread if you think it is dumb ?
To be honest, Diablo III will be better but this game is great as hell also. But as I have not played D3 yet I can't judge it for real. But I'm pretty sure that Diablo III will be better.

50$ for Diablo III is totally worth it, and I'm sure it wont even cost 50$, maybe 39$. Why woudent you want to pay these cash to a game that you have waited for, for a very long time or which you just have wanted to play. Tho everybody might not enjoy Diablo so much that they think it's worth paying for it.

I will be happy to pay those bucks for D3, I would pay for PoE to if that was the case, but it's free so I'm happy as hell that we can have such a great game for free.
"I'm in the beta AND the Diablo III beta? Well how about that. WAIT? I'M IN THE BETAS??? BOYA!"
PoE has great potential , and honesty it would be great to se anothere Hack & Slash give Blizzard some good competition.

Truely these are exiting times for us Hack & Slash fans.
#Eater Of Drakenoog´s#

Swedish Tavern - http://www.youtube.com/user/SwedishTavern

Work in progress
I really hope they do cause a ethical corporation is something very rare nowadays.I hope they dont forget about it and go greed like blizz once they become a huge corp.
Last edited by matador on Sep 29, 2011, 6:21:19 PM
"
PoE has great potential , and honesty it would be great to se anothere Hack & Slash give Blizzard some good competition.

why people keep calling this a Hack & Slash, that's not a "dynasty warriors" kind of game.
"
fox56k wrote:
"

why people keep calling this a Hack & Slash, that's not a "dynasty warriors" kind of game.

Thanks guy. I had just managed to kick my Dynasty Warriors habit. I had been clean for nearly two weeks and now that is all ruined. :D Oh well, time to hack and slash my way to victory again.
"
Lorkhan wrote:
"
habien wrote:
This is a pretty dumb thread. Neither game is released, and I you don't seem to be in the beta for either, as much as that matters to final products.

Why are you posting in this thread if you think it is dumb ?

Why are you responding the comment if you think it is dumb?
"
matador wrote:
I really hope they do cause a ethical corporation is something very rare nowadays.I hope they dont forget about it and go greed like blizz once they become a huge corp.

Care to elaborate on how Blizzard's business practices have changed, or are just parroting the approved indie line?
"
Tamaranis wrote:
Care to elaborate on how Blizzard's business practices have changed, or are just parroting the approved indie line?

"
In the last cycle of videogames you spent $50 on a game, played it and took it back to the shop for credit. Today, we'll sell you for $100 a guitar. You might add a microphone or drums, you might buy two or three expansions packs, different types of music. Over the life of your ownership you'll probably buy around 25 additional song packs in digital downloads. So, what used to be a $50 sale is a $500 sale today.

And the best of all margins – the 25 per cent operating margin business – has the potential as we can see with World of Warcraft to be a 50 per cent operating margin business. What used to be a low 20s return on invested capital business is now growing to a plus 40 per cent return on invested capital business.

-- Robert Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard.

If that's not greed, I don't know what is.
This is known.
Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info