Action Screenshot Competition Prizes Increased

The competition is stronger than the strong boxes......
oops
Last edited by lasko8772 on Jun 13, 2014, 2:14:21 AM
"
lasko8772 wrote:
Sorry my monitor doesn't support 1080p cause it's a 32inch Tv, i hope that doesn't keep me from having a chance to win :(

Used to be links here, but OP fixed it!

Posting them in the wrong thread (which you did) will keep you from having a chance to win.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jun 13, 2014, 5:40:31 PM
ohh jeez thanks.. oops :(
edit:removed
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/942334 // Perfect Unique Collection
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051911 // Shop
IGN: Feig, Feichui
Last edited by feig on Jun 13, 2014, 2:44:44 PM
"
CorranHorn wrote:
f8 doesn't do anything, perhaps you have a macro i do not.

when you press F8, the game internal screenshot tool saves images automatically to some directory in your personal images folder.
"
CorranHorn wrote:

I was on Mac's for years. Alt, shift f4 brought up the capture tool, saved it to the desktop. Why is windows so shitty?

win isn't really shitty, it's just different (shitty).

win7 has a desktop image sniping tool (start button/all programs/tools/sniping tool) which you can easily access globally by defining a shortcut to it (right click on the menu entry/properties/define shortcut). it lets you define the area you want to save to a desktop but isn't handy when it comes to ingame action screenshots.

if you want to make screenshots in windows just hit the "print" button to copy the whole desktop to the clipboard) (alt+print to save the active window). you can then use paint (start/execute/ enter "mspaint") to save the content to a file by inserting the clpboard into an image.

i'm really wondering why so less people take part on the competition ... my images are shitty compared to most other entries. common people, i don't wanna win anything :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info