Death and Taxes Unique Map Retrospective

balance..what a joke, why don't you balance melee and get over the spell, minion and totem obsession
Love these posts, thanks for giving us a little peek!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
10000% XP was one pixel on my level 94 xp bar.

Not worth it.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
10000% XP was one pixel on my level 94 xp bar.

Not worth it.

You're only getting 9% of the base xp with such a difference though. So it's a base boss xp*11 bonus for you.

A lvl <85 player would get much more.
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Jun 11, 2014, 1:36:24 PM
I hope they add unique maps till lvl79 very soon. The new 75 is somewhat the start to end-game unique-maps content, so is atziri. 76-77-78-79 uniques got so much potential to be hard an fun.
Thanks for taking the time to put this together, I enjoy these very much.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Thanks for this
"
akim2222 wrote:
You have a misstake at the white part... with the concept of the map: corridor not corrodor :D

You're seeing the original image sent to the supporter! I decided to leave the spelling mistake in when showing it here for authenticity :P
Balance & Design
Great read!! Too bad I'll probably never experience this map, but it looks awesome.
"
scarything wrote:
What? Of course it's going to be gated by RNG. This is a ARPG game, everything is gated behind RNG.

Gear should be gated by RNG. Content should not. It's one thing for the map to be skill/gear dependent, but for most people to never even see the map drop seems a waste of developer time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info