Death and Taxes Unique Map Retrospective

"
feyith wrote:
I love the concepts behind these unique maps. It's a shame they're gated by RNG. I still have yet to see the pirate map drop.

What? Of course it's going to be gated by RNG. This is a ARPG game, everything is gated behind RNG.

GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
"
morbo wrote:

Will run it when I hit 90

great .. lOOking forward to get invited from you :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Very cool. Honestly, I haven't tried out any of the new unique maps since Acton's Nightmare.

I've never even played MMMO RPG games, but I've been hoping for something like this. Something where this is a very challenging boss that you and your friends can work towards defeating, with big rewards in experience and loot. I'm definitely going to give this one a try.

I'm looking forward to some details about next hardcore season :) My friends and I are impatiently waiting :b
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

This is the only map I haven't jumped directly into.
I'll run mine when I hit 98. No way I'm risking it mid level, not after this little set back, just when you are convinced you are immortal in the current surroundings. (Note, not a single shock stack)

That was brutal. :) I dont even wanna know how many Necropolis you have to run at that level, to get the XP loss back.

And yeah, I'm most likely to risk riping when (I think) I faceroll stuff..
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
loCurnus wrote:
great .. lOOking forward to get invited from you :)

Ok, but only if you run some build that doesnt kill FPS for me. No discharge, summoner, CoC-multiproj-anything... my above average desktop workstation, cant handle all the unoptimized awesomeness of PoE game engine. :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
So can we know the actual experience gained by killing the boss?
Because a % based on 10 EXP for eg is not that much.
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Seems to great, would love to test eventually, grinding xp time ._.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
You have a misstake at the white part... with the concept of the map: corridor not corrodor :D
Thanks for the insight! Love reading these behind-the-scenes type things!
Stormcalling 24/7.
Awesome read. I'm always looking forward to reading more of these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info