The 24 Hour Marathon of Hourly Deals has Started!

"
junnyappy wrote:
No wings? uhm..

Who told you that ?
They clearly said no stash tabs bundles and 1.4 patch : Tentacle Wings Back Attachment, Soul Nexus Clarity Effect and Bandana Helmet Skin.
So yes we expect the golden wings .
come on arctic weapon! *fingers crossed*
"
choppermocca wrote:
"
junnyappy wrote:
No wings? uhm..

Who told you that ?
They clearly said no stash tabs bundles and 1.4 patch : Tentacle Wings Back Attachment, Soul Nexus Clarity Effect and Bandana Helmet Skin.
So yes we expect the golden wings .

Sorry for not stating it specifically. I was saying about the Seraph Wings :)
When are pets going to be on sale? waiting >.< I wanna buy bat and frog with crown
TBH I don't think Stash tabs or anything regarding stash tabs will be put on this sale, regardless (and because) the fact that almost everyone wants it, due to the format of this sale - if they did put them on sale, it would result in a huge wave of (somewhat justified) whining from people who wouldn't have been able to buy them because of reasons, and I doubt GGG want that to happen ;)
coooooome one Backpack Essentials!!! /rolls dice

Edit: the whole "Elite armor pack" for 160 points...

it's madness...

MADNESSS I TELL YA!!!
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Jun 7, 2014, 9:04:27 AM
Nooooo just bought the elite pack recently and haven't even loaded the game since then.
I'm so tempted to buy elite pack, but I want seraph :c

EDIT: inb4 I don't buy elite pack and seraph won't be on sale :(
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
Last edited by SauceBoss on Jun 7, 2014, 9:11:58 AM
Hell yeah bought the elite pack just now.

wish they also put the individual pieces at 50% sale at the same time but oh well, this price is too good to pass up
Oblivious
Ahh yeah Elite for cheaps! For once glad my cat made me wake up early on a Saturday!
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info