The 24 Hour Marathon of Hourly Deals has Started!

You won't get a whole list
"
Excellent way to start out this event. Infernal weapon effect is very popular and pretty expensive. Not one I'll be purchasing, but my resources are limited. Hope those who do enjoy it :)

Edit: On a further note is there any possibility that we could get a global notice ingame for what goes on sale?

You can check what's on sale In Game as well in Microtransactions :)
"
Lipa_ wrote:
FIRST

first time I'll check microtransactions with mobile phone %)

I posted the news post from my mobile phone :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
cooptheking wrote:
Is it sad..i set an alarm for every hour on the hour....??

Good idea man.
Got infernal! Ebony effects please.
If you can't control it, STOP.
Is it possible to sell Pilgrim's Hat Helmet Skin, that was on sale before when it was limited addition, during 24hr event?
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
What are the chances of regular stash tabs being one of the sales? My stash is at max capacity currently, along with half of my inventory.
"
Dragon50469 wrote:
What are the chances of regular stash tabs being one of the sales? My stash is at max capacity currently, along with half of my inventory.

I believe they said that stashtabs will not be on sale.

Hoping for seraph wings here, but will only be arround for the next 2 hours. So gg next seraph wings? :D

And if im back tonight maybe the shocking weapon effect? :D
Write what's already been sold

I plan to buy seraph effect. now i cant resist the infernal temptation and bought infernal effect >.< oh man it is a deep shit, i get stuck in spending more and more money on jst effect and pet -.-'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info