Slender Man motive for two 12 year olds stabbing classmate

On Saturday, two 12-year-old girls in Waukesha, Wisconsin were arrested on charges of attempted first-degree murder for luring a fellow classmate into the woods, where they allegedly held her down and stabbed her 19 times.

The criminal complaint says the two girls were trying to become something called a “proxy of Slender” by murdering someone.

The suspects allegedly left the victim to crawl to her own rescue. The three girls, all 12 years old, were friends. A bicyclist found the wounded girl alive Saturday, lying on a sidewalk and she was "one millimeter away from certain death," the complaint says.

When the bicyclist found her, the girl pleaded, "Please help me. I've been stabbed." She was in extreme pain and could only answer yes or no questions, the complaint says.

Authorities searched for the two other girls, and a sheriff's officer found them walking near an Interstate. He declined to say whether the suspects had blood on their clothes, but added: "There was evidence that was readily apparent when the two were taken into custody."

Mary Ellen O'Toole, a former FBI profiler, described the case as "very unusual -- not just because is involves young females," she said, "but the brutality of it."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/justice/wisconsin-girl-stabbed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Slender_Man

Location the girl was found by bicyclist

Last edited by visualize on Jun 4, 2014, 10:07:09 PM
Man dude

Dude man
Oh for Fuck's sake.

Journalists, you need to stop citing the exact nonsense which evil, unsupervised children are interested in prior to attempting murder.

"The girls were trying to impress a certain character they had encountered on an obscure website. One of the suspects told police that, in order to become accepted by the site's supposed leader, a user must kill someone."

There. That tells the parts of the story which matter. Now instead of the reader thinking "oh my god, Slenderman is corrupting the children," the reader thinks what they're supposed to be thinking: where the fuck where the parents when these kids were visiting these obscure websites?

However, because they have to go and actually specify the fictional character, what we'll get instead is...
Trolldad: Jane, I better not catch you looking at that Slenderman nonsense.
Jane: Um, okay, dad.
Trolldad: Good. My job is done here. *resumes le neglect*
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 5, 2014, 12:36:20 PM
I read about this fucked up shit and wondered what the parents where thinking when they raised their kids.
About the parents, apparently a lot of neighbors and relatives declined interviews but the ones who did said they were good parents....

This is about an hour and a half drive from where I live but, its not really surprising, Wisconsin is known for some of the most brutal serial killers and murders..... it must be the weather.

David Spanbauer
Number of Victims: 3

Ed Gein
Number of Victims: 2 known / 1 suspected / 4 missing persons

Walter Ellis
Number of Victims: 7

Jeffrey Dahmer
Number of Victims: 17

Nathan Paape / Antonio Barbeau
Number of Victims: 1 Grandmother with Hatchet and Hammer
Last edited by visualize on Jun 5, 2014, 8:45:02 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Oh for Fuck's sake.

Journalists, you need to ..

Good luck.
Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
"
visualize wrote:
About the parents, apparently a lot of neighbors and relatives declined interviews but the ones who did said they were good parents....

This is about an hour and a half drive from where I live but, its not really surprising, Wisconsin is known for some of the most brutal serial killers and murders..... it must be the weather.

Spoiler

David Spanbauer
Number of Victims: 3

Ed Gein
Number of Victims: 2 known / 1 suspected / 4 missing persons

Walter Ellis
Number of Victims: 7

Jeffrey Dahmer
Number of Victims: 17

Nathan Paape / Antonio Barbeau
Number of Victims: 1 Grandmother with Hatchet and Hammer

Then please dont turn into a serial killer.

The press will claim POE did it.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Oh for Fuck's sake.

Journalists, you need to stop citing the exact nonsense which evil, unsupervised children are interested in prior to attempting murder.

"The girls were trying to impress a certain character they had encountered on an obscure website. One of the suspects told police that, in order to become accepted by the site's supposed leader, a user must kill someone."

There. That tells the parts of the story which matter. Now instead of the reader thinking "oh my god, Slenderman is corrupting the children," the reader thinks what they're supposed to be thinking: where the fuck where the parents when these kids were visiting these obscure websites?

However, because they have to go and actually specify the fictional character, what we'll get instead is...
Trolldad: Jane, I better not catch you looking at that Slenderman nonsense.
Jane: Um, okay, dad.
Trolldad: Good. My job is done here. *resumes le neglect*

why are you blaming the actions of these kids, on unsupervised internet use regarding a fictitious character like slenderman?

I never had an urge as a kid to stab someone when sword fighting with friends (unsupervised) for fun. If i did would it be justified to blame my parents because "where were my parents when i was acting out on sword fighting with friends".

where does this blame game end?

it isn't "neglect".

some kids just do evil and/or stupid things regardless of parenting.

believe it or not, slenderman didn't make these kids choose to do something so sick.

They did, all on their own.

Just like some dude before the internet was created, off on some farm somewhere, mutilating animals in secret.

you don't blame the parents for letting him read a violent comic book at the age of 12.

This report did all it should.

report what little facts we know. Evil minded kids attempt murder in some stupid movie character's name.
"
Crusader_7 wrote:
it isn't "neglect".
I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the whole Omen movie theory on this one. Evil isn't born, it's taught. If it's not taught by the parents (and it could have been, which would make it more abuse than neglect), then it was taught somewhere, and those girls learned the lesson. The parents could have prevented this.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Crusader_7 wrote:
it isn't "neglect".
I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the whole Omen movie theory on this one. Evil isn't born, it's taught. If it's not taught by the parents (and it could have been, which would make it more abuse than neglect), then it was taught somewhere, and those girls learned the lesson. The parents could have prevented this.

we agree on evil not being born.

but it isn't always taught (corruption). Let alone by a slender man movie etc.

Kids are born perfect without evil but somewhere along the line, regardless of even how good you may raise them, some kids/grown-ups just choose to be evil with the free will they've been given. They use things like "my religion allows me to kill this person" as an excuse. But they know better.

12 is just way too old for me to think anything other than they just chose to be evil. They aren't ignorant little people without capability of fully understanding right from wrong at that age. Especially the evil of murder.

they didn't have to be taught it, any more than cain did, or the devil.

they chose to be, and used a slender man fictional character as an amusing (to them) way to fulfill their evil desires.

only way i'd disagree on what i just said is if they had an IQ of 40 or something. Different scenario here i'm sure or the press would have mentioned that kind of detail.

only silver lining here (2) is that the girl lived, and that the other 2 girls at least decided not to finish the other girl off, they left her there instead with her wounds.

even people that set out to murder someone, it seems, can repent, even right in the middle of the act.

(i'd like to hope the girls repented at least)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info