Slender Man motive for two 12 year olds stabbing classmate

Another stabbing has occurred linked to slender man, a 13 yr old girl stabbed her mother.
Read the admins response regarding the Stabbing. It's a good read.

http://www.creepypasta.com/statement-wisconsin-stabbing/
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
What? So now the ignorants are blaming creepypasta???
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Some people are blaming creepy paste but, idk man.... slender man is creepy... the kids say that they had dreams of slender man a few nights before the stabbings
Last edited by visualize on Jul 2, 2014, 8:29:40 PM
"
visualize wrote:
Some people are blaming creepy paste but, idk man.... slender man is creepy... the kids say that they had dreams of slender man a few nights before the stabbings

Iv had sleep paralysis where I wake up and the grudges head is over me making that grudge sound. Doesn't make it real lol.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
visualize wrote:

Iv had sleep paralysis where I wake up and the grudges head is over me making that grudge sound. Doesn't make it real lol.

or does it...? sleep well! :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Russell wrote:
"
visualize wrote:

Yeah... seems like tonight is going to be an all-nighter.

Spoiler
Sometimes it can be really bad to have great imagination =(
Last edited by archiadus on Jul 2, 2014, 9:41:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info