The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Is it possible for me as well to get a customer avatar or do I need to fulfill some sort of requirements? I am a very valued community member after all!

Either you started posting like mad recently while picking rare avatar or is your some newly added one?

I don't really understand the question :)
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Is it possible for me as well to get a customer avatar or do I need to fulfill some sort of requirements? I am a very valued community member after all!

Either you started posting like mad recently while picking rare avatar or is your some newly added one?

I don't really understand the question :)

I never seen your avatar before, but I see it often nowadays (I don't notice who is posting usually). Is this some of newly added avatars, or just rare avatar no-one seems to picked before?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"

I never seen your avatar before, but I see it often nowadays (I don't notice who is posting usually). Is this some of newly added avatars, or just rare avatar no-one seems to picked before?

I honestly can't answer to your question since I started posting 2 weeks ago. I think Path of Exile players simply don't like hot chicks, thus it's not used as much.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Myrmi

I think this is my favourite.

The quality is superb (seriously impressed by the face!), and the idea of a cursed mirror showing you your own corpse is quite intriguing for something that's "just a forum avatar." Great idea, excellent execution. This person definitely got their money's worth imo.

And yet their unique items are an infamous example of poor GGG design service. Go figure.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I honestly can't answer to your question since I started posting 2 weeks ago. I think Path of Exile players simply don't like hot chicks, thus it's not used as much.

I think the best flavour text in the game comes from a Doedre-related item.

Where her mouth should have been
there was only a whirling, black void.

This was written long before Doedre was in the game, so I thought it was literal. Imagine my sorrow when...*that* was revealed.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Where her mouth should have been
there was only a whirling, black void.

This was written long before Doedre was in the game, so I thought it was literal. Imagine my sorrow when...*that* was revealed.

Honestly having a black void instead of her current cute lips would be a lot more impractical, so I support this change.

I also sent my custom artwork to support@grindinggear.com that I spent my last 3 weeks on. Can't wait to show my masterpiece to you guys! I know that GGG won't disappoint me!
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 23, 2018, 5:45:51 PM
Impractical but COOL.

"
Impractical but COOL.

^Here we see, a man of sophisticated up-bringing.

=)

Honestly i wish they'd redesign myrmi's boots, they even implemented seven-league steps after it which just adds insult to injury in my opinion.

Just removing the down-side of physical damage taken would suffice to make them desired leveling boots.
(that's the unique of myrmi right, forgot the name but lots of MS% + physical damage taken)

I'm waiting for hyrri to be added, i faintly remember some leaked drawings and i thought they looked amazing.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Impractical but COOL.

You already compensate for all the lacking cool : = ]

Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 23, 2018, 7:19:42 PM
"

Agreed!

As she was sentenced to death, Doedre was silent.
As she was tied to the stake, Doedre was silent.
As the flames licked away her life, Doedre was silent.
But Wraeclast had not heard the last of her.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info