The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
鬼殺し wrote:
It'd be like going into a restaurant and asking for a discount because you brought your own ingredients. Let the damn restaurant cook the dish they want to cook and charge whatever they want to charge for it. Don't like it? Fine -- go cook your own, but don't bring it into the restaurant. :P

Here's where your analog fails: you CAN'T cook your own. I can't upload my own avie. You either have to pay $500 for a custom avie they make for you, or roll one of their pre-made ones.

Wow, you're getting testy over this, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Hu I did not see mine on the list.

Check again! It was there, all this time...I swear.

Feel free to offer any explanation or title for the avatar as others have. Happy to edit it in.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Is this Shadow looking at Ascendancy device?!

So Ascendancy device is reused content from 2015?

This strange thing shape looking certainly like Ascendancy device.

Who is she and what strange item she hold?
"
Mourdiow wrote:

Unsure to the first, but this to the second:
"
Mourdiow wrote:

No idea who it is, but that's Atziri's Mirror.

EDIT:
Now this was a pile up.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 20, 2017, 4:53:54 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It'd be like going into a restaurant and asking for a discount because you brought your own ingredients. Let the damn restaurant cook the dish they want to cook and charge whatever they want to charge for it. Don't like it? Fine -- go cook your own, but don't bring it into the restaurant. :P

Here's where your analog fails: you CAN'T cook your own. I can't upload my own avie. You either have to pay $500 for a custom avie they make for you, or roll one of their pre-made ones.

Wow, you're getting testy over this, lol.

Reread what I said. I've highlighted the bit where my analogy answers your attempt at dismissing it.

Don't confuse exhaustion for testiness. It's a pointless argument because I know, in the way that I just know things, that nothing said here will change how GGG do it.

And here's another perfect example of why analogies suck. We have no way to "cook" anything at home. There is no other forum for just PoE and GGG.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
And here's another perfect example of why analogies suck. We have no way to "cook" anything at home. There is no other forum for just PoE and GGG.

Sure you do, create your own PoE forum and rock whichever avatar you like.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
So all I need to do is email GGG and tell them I want to buy a custom profile picture for $500 and once I pay they would actually be able to do it? :O

Yep!

"
If that is true, how long does it take to receive the picture..does it take more than 1 month? I would be totally down to pay the $500 for the picture (just need to save up for it in the future)

I'm not sure how long the waiting list is; if you send in an e-mail to support they might be able to give you a ballpark estimate. They do offer payment plans on custom avatars.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Hu I did not see mine on the list.

Check again! It was there, all this time...I swear.

Feel free to offer any explanation or title for the avatar as others have. Happy to edit it in.

Thank you sir :)
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Bump. User Kagari added.

(Blame this person for reminding me this exists.)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 18, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info