1.1.4 Patch Notes

*Fixed a bug where some skills could move monsters or players to inside terrain.

Oh my gosh, thank you. I've had two hardcore runs end like that.
"
SinPhil wrote:
"
SoundChaser83 wrote:
Super stoked about dual-wielding changes! One question though: is there really just a physical damage multiplier, or is it a multiplier for all attack damage? Will elemental builds not see any benefit from dual-wielding?

elemental damage was buffed recently and most ele dual wield weapons still have physical component either as phys base damage converted or on weapon itself so all dual wield builds will definitely benefit. I more curious what new unique map is :D

Um... my dual wander gets their physical damage reduced by 90% by pretty much anything with armor :P . Of the patches I've been looking forward to, this is the most disappointing by far. I have ONE character that saw a benefit from this, and that character is still in act 1 normal :/ . If I want high physical damage melee, I'll use a 2H weapon.
"
SinPhil wrote:
"
Kalidor wrote:
"
Rowsol wrote:
What is the point of armor pieces slowing movement anyway? There isn't one. Just get rid of it all together.

Problem is that people like you don't like those penalty mechs and after they decrease it you are still whining... casuals...

Seems pretty common sense to me that wearing half a ton of metal and a huge shield slows you down more than someone in light armor giving up tankiness in favour of movement. Is also a few passives close to most tank paths that can drop penalty so is easy work arounds.

It is also a very important dynamic in races where you have to chose between speed and survivability and how much risk do you take to chase the glory.

+1000

Also GGG any hotfix about the dialogue being so loud atm?! :/
Beta Member Since 2010
could some one please link me to were i can see the new 5 uniques please i know thers a quiver but whats the rest.
"
Fixed a bug where spiralling projectiles could go into the ground or into the sky arbitrarily.

Nooooooooo hehehehe. Now i can't watch my 6yo son duck when I position my buzz shadow properly....and the ST rapiers come flying up out of the screen :(

Ah well......good stuff tho, GGG! Keep it coming!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on May 28, 2014, 10:31:09 PM
The armor penalty change doesn't seem to be working for me.

I have the exact same movement speed as before.

I wear a saintly. I have 30% with it on, and 38% with it off. I am still getting a 8% penalty rather then a 5%.
don't suppose it would be too much to ask to have Vaal Clarity not only cuase spells to cast no mana (I mean seriously how often to people run out of juice for their own skills) but give all other vaal skills not named clarity 100 souls (or 64 whatever the max is). now THAT would be cool
Please amend the patch notes if the drop rate of the rarities increased, otherwise please state when will it come?
Just checked. My dps tooltip went up by about 1% on my dual wander with this patch. Note that this is before armor. Ya, Still considering switching to 1 hand + shield, only reason I haven't done it yet is because it'd take too many regrets :/ (blinding speed is my link to the projectile/elemental damage nodes in the shadow starting area).

Seriously, dual wielding is still bad, and you're still way better off using dual strike, considering the (now) 180% damage multiplier (was 200%).
ty for awesome patch.

This patch include Uniq Drop Rate?
IGN : NamuHangru (lvl 100)
IGN : Namu_Hangru (lvl 100)

Crit Physical MF Archer
iir 253 & iiq 103

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info