1.1.4 Patch Notes

Awesome patch! Question:

"Players now receive a +20% physical damage multiplier while dual wielding"

This does not seem to apply to my Ethereal Knives, which I cast on critical strike while dual wielding daggers (using spectral throw and double strike to trigger the cast). Intentional? Is the bonus only applied for weapon damage? Would like to recieve the physical damage bonus for EK, too! ^_^
IGN: SQiRRL, GhostCat
153rd !!! Yeah
Last edited by Melpheos on May 30, 2014, 8:36:05 AM
"
Fenix_Angel wrote:
ta mise a jour a merdé, jai le droit de tout re-télécharger ! pourtant ca marchait apres la mise a jour , 1h ou 2, pas plus ! 4, 5 Go a refaire , c pas correcte !

pb avec le fichier Content.ggpk, c le plus le gros, on se demande pourquoi ca merde, alors que javais le jeu qui marchait avec le dernier patch 1.1.4

et les forum ca me depasse, ya 490 rubriques, tout en english bien sur, on c meme ou parler ni a qui !

on est perdu ou milieu de ton bon vouloir, et ta tes GM pour faire la loi !

Faudra expliquer comment on fait pour avoir des stuff , quand on ce fait tuer a lv 89 ds une map 68 Museum ! c deconne total votre truc , et depuis plusieurs levels, ca change pas grand chose

Jecrits au hazard sur le forum, tte facon je verrais pas la reponse, ca sera au fond dun forum en englais, et je verrais jamais ou ca se trouve !

si ta envis de repondre, envois un mail ca sera plus simple !

I'm french too and no one forces you to play the game.
GGG is a small company and does not have the ressources to have all language available nor provide support in several languages
You can use google translator

Je suis français aussi et personne ne te force à jouer
GGG est une petite société et n'a pas les ressources pour avoir toutes les langues disponibles en matière de support technique.
Utilise google translate
No snapshot aura fix ?
"
Criptospora wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.4:

[li]Fixed a bug where spiralling projectiles could go into the ground or into the sky arbitrarily.[/li]
[/url]

Why? :( this was so much fun!

Ya actually this was more a feature than a bug

i also liked that "effect" xD

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
is it possible to find out about patch changes before the patch gets applies?
"
Hustla4Lyfe wrote:
is it possible to find out about patch changes before the patch gets applies?

look for "content update x.x.x" in announcements.
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Buology wrote:
Am I the only person who wants to know what the vaal vendor recipe is?

your probably the only one that doesnt know yet, lol.

So instead of helping him, you take an elitist attitude and laugh at him? Why not just share the recipe for the benefit of everyone? I don't know what it is either, and can't find anyone who's posted it.
Last edited by kiilljoy on May 31, 2014, 4:21:40 PM
"
kiilljoy wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Buology wrote:
Am I the only person who wants to know what the vaal vendor recipe is?

your probably the only one that doesnt know yet, lol.

So instead of helping him, you take an elitist attitude and laugh at him? Why not just share the recipe for the benefit of everyone? I don't know what it is either, and can't find anyone who's posted it.

I didn't know this either.

7 vaal skill gems + 1 Sacrifice vaal fragment = 1 vaal orb
Hello.

Very nice patch, but in my opinion instead of adding more stuff GGG schould spend some time on balancing existing one. Because it's (game) starts to be so huge and contains so many "things" that in future it could be unbalancable. Here you have an epic thread about game content:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355307

which is one year old and still 80% of things mentioned there are the same as the were year ago, nothing changed. Some said about not forgotting about roots, and i fully agree with those people, im a casual player, but what keeps me playing this game is that it's very hard (especially in solo mode which I prefer) and totaly random! Dont listen to guys who complain on RNG, if some1 want many epic loot in short time go play d3 where u don't have RNG but have "one uniqe per every 10-15 h of playing" (for me its just sensless because you always know when unique will drop, and in POE u can have 2 uniqes in 2 min or no uniqe in 2 weeks, thats great!). So please don't forgot roots:
-hard (plz dont listen guys who want to make game more '"basic" for ex. dont remove armor speed penalty)
-dark (no "korean circus") game,
-more for "pro" gamers( everything is random yeah!) than casulas.

Ok thats all from me keep going on improving POE, hope it will go in good direction. (I want to sorry everyone for my really bad english, but I hope everyone will understood everything)

Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Jun 1, 2014, 12:58:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info