1.1.4 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.4:

[li]Fixed a bug where spiralling projectiles could go into the ground or into the sky arbitrarily.[/li]
[/url]

Why? :( this was so much fun!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
GFYD_Wolf_QQ wrote:
Somebody already asked this but I don't think it was answered. I have 5 acton's just sitting in my stash un-run. Will running them now give me the benefit of the buff or is it only for new drops? I'm not about to divine an acton's just for the added benefits.

I have a pre patch Olmec's which I was going to run.

But the post patch ones have a higher implicit value on them, so that's the buff and it won't be retro.

I'm not sure if the buff was applied the same to Acton's.

I feel like i know the answer to this but does it count if it hasn't been identified yet? :P
ta mise a jour a merdé, jai le droit de tout re-télécharger ! pourtant ca marchait apres la mise a jour , 1h ou 2, pas plus ! 4, 5 Go a refaire , c pas correcte !

pb avec le fichier Content.ggpk, c le plus le gros, on se demande pourquoi ca merde, alors que javais le jeu qui marchait avec le dernier patch 1.1.4

et les forum ca me depasse, ya 490 rubriques, tout en english bien sur, on c meme ou parler ni a qui !

on est perdu ou milieu de ton bon vouloir, et ta tes GM pour faire la loi !

Faudra expliquer comment on fait pour avoir des stuff , quand on ce fait tuer a lv 89 ds une map 68 Museum ! c deconne total votre truc , et depuis plusieurs levels, ca change pas grand chose

Jecrits au hazard sur le forum, tte facon je verrais pas la reponse, ca sera au fond dun forum en englais, et je verrais jamais ou ca se trouve !

si ta envis de repondre, envois un mail ca sera plus simple !

"
StrayYoshi wrote:
Fixed a bug where character audio looped in character creation.

Finally. I thought this was intentional but I can't count how many times I had to hear my guy yap while trying to decide on a character name that wasn't taken.

"A simple job, I was told. Choose a nice name, get a nice character. And no one was going to be the wiser. Tidy. Except for one loose end. Me."
waiting for 1.2 patch :P
You guys should make the movement penalty part of the tooltip or item description. I always forget about it when crafting my build. Then I look at my character page....oh yea! I forgot for the 500th time! Errrrr
Thru me to the city of woe,thru me the way to ever lasting pain.Now shall I ferry you in to the fire,the cold and the ever lasting darkness.Abandon all Hope.
"
conall88 wrote:
"Fixed a bug where exploding strongboxes would not have a delay before they exploded."

So glad this is fixed, ripped me in 2wk charity event -.-

now if they just fix the exploding corpses BUg:Delay as long as sometimes when all mobs die
and the warp bug:where if you warp away, all the mobs spawn ON you instead of the box
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Am I the only person who wants to know what the vaal vendor recipe is?
"
Buology wrote:
Am I the only person who wants to know what the vaal vendor recipe is?

your probably the only one that doesnt know yet, lol.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
new melee skill gem would be appreaciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info