Content Update 1.1.4 Teaser Video

I can only assume the real reason for the removal of "Suffering" is that it literally hasn't affected anyone ... ever.

Cause if they start removing map mods just because some builds can't deal with them well then we'll soon be running white maps.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Kaysee wrote:
So I'm presuming that Flame Surge (Cannot Ignite) overrides something like "Cloak of Flame" (10% chance to ignite)?

Yes, "Cannot" beats any chance (including "Always").

I'm assuming with Three Dragons helm this "cannot" does not carry over into the ability to shock? As in this gem cannot produce any status effect. Or does it?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Three dragons convert those effects, so I bet you also cannot shock.

I really like Ziggy's style and voice. Thank you and keep up the good work :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
nice
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
Last edited by godgraff on May 27, 2014, 11:46:07 AM
A skill that comboes with mechanic provided by other skills?
At fucking last!!
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
AvocadoCake wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
taylorfest wrote:
What's with all the support hate? These wings being awesome doesn't change how I feel about my supporter wings. Thy are still exclusive and special to supporters.

Thumbs up taylorfest! You're awesome! ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Also, Chris and GGG - I feel ZiggyD should be hired to your team for doing future videos. He does an excellent job, and a brilliant ambassador to represent PoE. ZiggyD is the mini Chris! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

First of all, I love your name.

Secondly, he was offered a job but he turned it down (moving to NZ etc). GGG were still interested in a partnership so they offered to give him Alpha access so he can make these videos. Also, he really is mini-Chris: have you heard his uncanny "Hi, I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games" impersonation?

Very like-minded. Exactly on the last line, otherwise I wouldn't have said mini Chris!___〆(・∀・)

By the way, thanks for the compliment over my account name. Very encouraging to hear kind words. Much appreciated! (*´▽`*)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael