Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 7

3º worthy build of the week, keep it up
hello
I find it ridiculous to make builds that requires many rare armor piece but hey why not if you ca find cool
Another reason not to play in pubs.
based ziggy D
Looks like something which would be fun if I had a couple hundred Exalted. While it's fun to dream about being able to pull off something like this, wouldn't it be more fun for the community in general to see a build where the character was doing awesome stuff in end-game situations with a much cheaper set of gear?
Dat fps drop though . . .
"
alfims wrote:
"Hi I'm Chris Wilson from grand the gay games"
lelel

so its not only me
I love seeing all these builds. This one looks fun as hell, although a bit expensive. Thanks!
"
Cudez wrote:
My friend has been playing similar build with Wand (Barrage works with wand too) to get the high crit. This makes it more of a doable build since Windripper is insanely expensive.

However - Thing Chris forgots to mention is that if a mob has Thorns etc it will be very hard to survive with such a huge aoe. At level 95+ few fast deaths can kill a build^_^

Thorns can be dealt with through 3 mechanics: high lightning res, high spell block and vaal pact.

The thing that is hardest about cast-on-crit builds is to create a build for the leveling aspect that is then later rather easily converted into your cast-on-crit build.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Interesting build, but would cost around 100 ex to make in ambush...

I'm surprised to see a build of this expense reach the front page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info