Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 7

"
retsudo wrote:
Hey Chris,

Still waiting on news about that "late-may" patch..

Thanks.

There's more good news about that coming, later today I think.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks Chris!
"
kungfooe wrote:
First page!

Also, what are the "tombstones" that are showing up when the enemies are being killed in the video? By "tombstone" I mean the symbols that appear above the dead enemies that look like the same symbol that shows up in the middle when tempest shield is active.

Consecrated ground from Gifts from Above.
Didn't realise how Windripper changed the CoC landscape ! Cool build, very pricy though.
Love them BotW regular!

Would still love for them to have a higher resolution, they are a pretty good advertisement for the game. You should consider polishing them a bit more at least that way. ;-)
Coolish, was sort of hoping this character would use elemental equilibrium do....

And well it sort of lacks hc viability and is quite expensive.

side note : is gifts from above not another league specific item? not sure about this, but if it is it can't be "copied" in ambush. Maybe it was a race reward or something?

Enlighten me somebody :p.

Still happy to see the BotW more frequently and i am pleased to see not all items have 6 stats and are god-tier :'). (except for windripper and the solid rare rolls, this is quite affordable imo)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Does a BOTW must be OP or can it be just a really funny build?

I really like the CantTouchThis build

max block Low life

deals damage with tempest and get infinite Molten shell from cast when stunned

Spoiler
all you need
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 26, 2014, 7:25:11 PM
Meh, CoC. Kinda a cheap mechanic imho. Loving the frequent BoTW though, thanks guys! ^^
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Does a BOTW must be OP or can it be just a really funny build?

It can just be either way.

We had many less "OP" builds in the past as BotW.
Naturally people complained but they do either way, right? :D
Last edited by Nightmare90 on May 26, 2014, 6:55:26 PM
"
Boem wrote:
Still happy to see the BotW more frequently and i am pleased to see not all items have 6 stats and are god-tier :'). (except for windripper and the solid rare rolls, this is quite affordable imo)

Affordable, if you don't count the 6L chest, the godly amulet, the corrupted tri-res gloves and the perfect quiver. I'm pretty sure there's a good 35 exalts in what I just quoted there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info