Two-Week Race Prizes

GZGZGZ to all the winners!

I really hoped I could win a keyboard or a graphics card )= next time GGG!!!
Was a great race! Had so much fun.
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
gz winners :)
just one more map
one account can win several prizes? not cool, freemark and beefowns got too much stash space now.

gz to all winners
"
n3d wrote:
one account can win several prizes? not cool, freemark and beefowns got too much stash space now.

gz to all winners

Meant to say somethign nice like; grats to all winners. But that kinda grinds me now :O
www.twitch.tv/bluquh
I didn't won anything, but i was really enjoy this event good job GGG and gz for all winners :)
rng is so cruel 2 me

:'
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
jahcinto wrote:
rng is so cruel 2 me

:'

same here :D but still gz to all winners
The level barriers were way to low, and i mean WAYYYYYYYY to low. I hardly see any of the people who grinded to lvl 90 in there which is pathetic, Even if you were to play one hour a day throughout this race you could hit 50+ which is where i think prizes should have become abaliable, I understand it's for charity and all, but there was no incentive to reroll b/c i knew first off my dead char lvl 86 would count, and that i wouldn't win anything anyways
More whiners than winners, that's a good sign. :)

Congratulation to all the wieners!
"
Intellects wrote:
The level barriers were way to low, and i mean WAYYYYYYYY to low. I hardly see any of the people who grinded to lvl 90 in there which is pathetic, Even if you were to play one hour a day throughout this race you could hit 50+ which is where i think prizes should have become abaliable, I understand it's for charity and all, but there was no incentive to reroll b/c i knew first off my dead char lvl 86 would count, and that i wouldn't win anything anyways

It wasn't about making it difficult for people to get those prizes. They have to put in a decent amount of effort to get to lvl 40 for the physical prizes. Did you really think that the 2 weeks race was gonna be full of HC no-lifers?
Last edited by Waswat on May 26, 2014, 6:33:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info