Two-Week Race Prizes

This race was very different from every other race arranged.

This race has gotten fantastic response from the player base.

Please learn from this.

top take aways:

1. price pool and price structure
2. balanced difficulty, one one hand it's a hard core league, on the other hand the crazy intern with his balance spread sheet obviously have someone overlooking him now so it's less one-shoots.
3. Both invaders and strong boxes are, in their current form, great concepts that add a lot to the fun.
4. Two week is a nice amount of time.
Damn, I was hoping so hard for a new graphics card. My current laptop barely reaches 25 FPS with low shadows and no AA.

Oh well, it may be for the best. I'll wait to build my first desktop closer to 2015 when Haswell-E and DDR4 come out :D

Thanks for putting on this event, GGG! Please roll out some teasers for next season's HC league soon! I'm excited for strong boxes to be part of the core game, too.
Brother in law only plays when he's at me house because he doesn't have a computer and he just moved out of state...of course he wins a stash tab bundle haha. All complaining aside it was a really fun race! Congrats on raising so much for charity!
congrats to the winners!

congrats to Freemark and beedowns, both won Prem and Regular Stash tabs back to back =D
rng so cruel to me

Grats to all the winners! This event was the best thing since I joined imo :)
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Jun 2, 2014, 3:36:30 AM
damn im a bit jealous :D grats to winners
IGN berndbionic
ETA Infographic?
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
"
nheowitzki wrote:
ctrl + f nheowitzki

Not found :(

gz to the winners

You didnt race for a prize, you did race for charity and fun.

No!

We race for the prize, we brought the mask for charity. I would like to see how many won and didn't give to the charity.

And now we are seeing rumors that people may have been disqualified and will never know.
Last edited by starRising on May 26, 2014, 9:15:37 AM
wow some ppl win twice, RNG is RNG. Congrats!
IGN: SHUDO, MiraiMika, Completed_Edition
gz to winners!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info