The Two-Week Race has Ended!

I hope it's not a problem identifying that my girlfriend and I are separate accounts for separate people. She doesn't play as often and she only logs in to play when I'm on, and it's on the same network.
Lol at everyone trying to get their multi accounts around the 1 account rule. Because thats what you guys are talking about here obviously when you ask how its enforced with 1 account per person.
"
Lol at everyone trying to get their multi accounts around the 1 account rule. Because thats what you guys are talking about here obviously when you ask how its enforced with 1 account per person.

Because GGG never made it clear just what was meant by multiple accounts. They specifically said that two people using the same computer was not multiple accounts. It's also obvious that separate characters on the same account is not what they mean. So just what is multiple accounts, and how does GGG know the difference between one player with multiple accounts vs two different people using the same computer?
Died last day on internet connection lost for 2 hrs and when I log in back I was RIPed in standart. :(
was fun, now see who win. want more event like this
CROSS-LEAGUE TRADING: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1418564
"
BobsynS wrote:
"
ArcaneX wrote:
Great race, would love to have more 2week races :=)

Is interested in if u could make a list over top25 builds etc. Also what items top25 have, are there any items that needs to be nerfed/buffed, because all top players use them? :=)

Top builds is good :) But for the items they use, and i dont think anything need to be nerfed at this moment yet. Because if you see Pulp, yes OP Rise of the Phoenix, but you cant say this shield needs a nerf just because its drop rate its quite low, and yes he got lucky to loot it early in the race and manage to benefit from it. I think the only thing that can slightly cry for a nerf is the Arc build. Quite strong even without good gear, all u need is to level your gems, follow appropriate skill tree and get 5 links at some point, i mean you dont even need 6link to have godly map clear speed ;]

Good points u have, and agree. But would be interesting to see if there is any items that skew out in the top builds :) For example Aegis Aurora, could be an item that should be looked at :)

"
neorich wrote:
Died last day on internet connection lost for 2 hrs and when I log in back I was RIPed in standart. :(

So? You are still eligible for rewards.
Really enjoyed the event! Although I could play only 1 week overall of the 2weeks it was still a real fun! Thanks for this and I hope there will be more events like this in the future! :)
IGN: Nepo
First of all, congratulations on achieving the $25,000 goal! It's for a great cause and I'm sure we've all had fun during the event.

It was a blast, I rather enjoyed myself even though I couldn't play as much as I wanted to I at least managed to achieve my level goal.

Looking forward to more events like this in the future hopefully!

Good luck to everyone who participated!
Last edited by Unfavoured on May 25, 2014, 4:35:23 PM
"
harddaysnight wrote:
"

Because GGG never made it clear just what was meant by multiple accounts. They specifically said that two people using the same computer was not multiple accounts. It's also obvious that separate characters on the same account is not what they mean. So just what is multiple accounts, and how does GGG know the difference between one player with multiple accounts vs two different people using the same computer?

I'd assume that two accounts using the same PC won't be considered. In the same manner that most promotional giveaways usually prohibit more than one entry from a single household. There's no proving it one way or the other, all there is on their side is the evidence that this easily could be a single person.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info