The Two-Week Race has Ended!

"
Izn0 wrote:
Cool event, would love more of these!

It was not only about the race but the charity of course.

And yes there should be more in the future. Maybe we crack the 50k mark next time and the entire GGG staff has to shave something.
"
Lol at everyone trying to get their multi accounts around the 1 account rule. Because thats what you guys are talking about here obviously when you ask how its enforced with 1 account per person.

It may be hard for your feelable mind to grasp the concept that I am married to a hot women, and she always plays POE with me.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Yeah, me and my husband both entered and reached high enough to qualify. We play in same room on separate computers and I would hope that GGG will know that we are not the same person since we frequently play at the same time. I don't think this will be the problem.

I had fun even though I only reached forty something. I would definitely like to have one of these again.

I e-mailed them about me and my wife and they said as long as we stayed on seperate computers it would be ok.
"
TehHammer wrote:
I have a chat log of someone that made a trade with me, couldn't actually trade because he wasn't level 25 yet. We got to talking and he had already died with a few level 60s. Pretty easy to figure out he was trying to game the system. Should have sent the chat log to Chris.

Multiple character are legal. Only the highest level one on each account counts. Nothing wrong with what he was doing as long as it was not on seperate accounds
"
Tisca wrote:
And here I've been shaving my head for free all this time.

QFT!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
hjerk1782 wrote:
So the ladder shows only the top 15,000. Does this mean that anyone below that threshold is not being considered for prizes?

Qarl answered this on another thread, they have the complete list for entries, no one will be left off.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on May 25, 2014, 8:37:41 PM
"
Talismannn wrote:
"
TehHammer wrote:
I have a chat log of someone that made a trade with me, couldn't actually trade because he wasn't level 25 yet. We got to talking and he had already died with a few level 60s. Pretty easy to figure out he was trying to game the system. Should have sent the chat log to Chris.

Multiple character are legal. Only the highest level one on each account counts. Nothing wrong with what he was doing as long as it was not on seperate accounds
He couldn't trade because he hadn't hit level 25 on that ACCOUNT, he made multiple chars across multiple accounts. If he had hit 60 multiple times and died, yet he couldn't trade, it was a different account. He was gaming the system.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
So... The only way to know for sure if there is a "girlfriend"/"wife" who also plays on same LAN as you, is to provide nudes. :P

Jk.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
TehHammer wrote:
He couldn't trade because he hadn't hit level 25 on that ACCOUNT, he made multiple chars across multiple accounts. If he had hit 60 multiple times and died, yet he couldn't trade, it was a different account. He was gaming the system.

I'm sure GGG will handle it. They'll probably investigate the winners and make sure there is nothing suspicious with that account.
*fingers crossed* Wings, wings wings wings.

Come on, peachii wants to be pretty! Pretty Please!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info