The Two-Week Race has Ended!

"
shiki08 wrote:
I still have no idea how this "one account per player" will be enforced.

Via IP? We played on one internet, hence we rent the flat.
Via Steam? Everyone played on his own account, so this one is fine.
Via machine? My girlfriend and used my machine via her account. (She does not have a laptop even, lol.)

Via... what?
Seriously tho. I have no idea/guess.

Yeah we were/are all kinda worried, because we all want to take part in the event.
Rules said: One account per person, and so did we play like that. But then again, I saw no indication how could I could prove this, like scanning ID cards? Or like making videos? Or what? Not like I/they would mind that either.

So... uhm... could anyone shed some light on this rule?
Or a way to "prove yourself" against it?

Thanks GGG or anyone who can clarify this.

They will not tell you how they detect it for the simple reason that others will try to break the system they put in place again with that information. If you think something went wrong with your drawing, contact support@grindinggear.com.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on May 25, 2014, 6:13:48 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
shiki08 wrote:

They will not tell you how they detect it for the simple reason that others will try to break the system they put in place again with that information. If you think something went wrong with your drawing, contact support@grindinggear.com.

Thank you, contacted GGG with all the information.
Last edited by shiki08 on May 25, 2014, 6:26:15 AM
I told ya we beat your 10k estimate you made at the beginning of the charity race. ;)
I liked the 2WR, it was a great experience with strongboxes. I was happy, that i didnt have to create softcore char in ambush or wait for end of 4 month invasion league as I'm only HC player. i made two or three chars there. One ripped due to freeze box at lvl 39 and second at cruel dominus lvl 49. But its good i hitted all physsical possible rewards and hope i will win something. Have no space in stash...
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
Very awesome event. I liked this.

Died a lot of times ( desync one time, kill by a rogue exile in a strongbox another time ... and last ... by stupid ... a boss with soul eater affixe , too strong for my little witch ) but except for desync it was fun.

Tried two build witch :
- Summoner ( Zombies, Skeletons, Raging spirit) with Fire spell ( Fireball, Firestorm ) and Fire Trap
- Summoner ( Zombies, Skeletons, Raging spirit, spectres ) with Lightning spell ( Arc, Storm Call ) and Lightning Trap.

And win my first challenge : Kill all invaders boss without doing anything special except kill all boss of the map ...

Congrat GGG for this event and thanks.

Congrats also for all players in high levels ... ( GG Pulp for your lvl 98 )
i had the lovely time of going into a game whee someone was going to help me kill dom and i was lvl 35... i went through his portal and boom dom was casting that blood rain stuff and i died instantly.... yeah wasnt much fun after that. i enjoyed the mask tho. safe to say with work i dont get much time rly.
awaiting till my time
I haven't had much time to play over the last couple of weeks, but the little I did pay was a lot of fun! Those strongboxes are going to make it very hard to go back to plain old Invasion.

Bring on the New leagues!
IGN: DeadLoss
Awesome league! Why not make a Balance league for 4 months?
"
shiki08 wrote:
I still have no idea how this "one account per player" will be enforced.

Via IP? We played on one internet, hence we rent the flat.
Via Steam? Everyone played on his own account, so this one is fine.
Via machine? My girlfriend and used my machine via her account. (She does not have a laptop even, lol.)

Via... what?
Seriously tho. I have no idea/guess.

Yeah we were/are all kinda worried, because we all want to take part in the event.
Rules said: One account per person, and so did we play like that. But then again, I saw no indication how could I could prove this, like scanning ID cards? Or like making videos? Or what? Not like I/they would mind that either.

So... uhm... could anyone shed some light on this rule?
Or a way to "prove yourself" against it?

Thanks GGG or anyone who can clarify this.

dude, do you realize that chances to win prizes are virtually non-existent anyway? almost all poe players participated and got to a decent level
Thx GGG for the amazing event, had a goot time the last 2 weeks and i hope there will be more events like this! Very nice to reach 25k for the charity, good job! good luck everyone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info