The Two-Week Race has Ended!

Really enjoyed this event, glad to hear such great results for the charity as well, Good Job GGG.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
make a 30k stretchgoal to get another 2week invasion/ambush race in june.
congratulations GGG and the community well done and GL to everyone with the prizes :) hit my goal of lvl 60 then died and rerolled got to lvl 58 very pleased with that. Crazy how many people got to lvl 90
Good work everyone, can't wait for the head shavin Chris!
I love pie.
Ambush + Invasion combo was definitely a lot of fun. Hope to see more of it.
vaal or no balls
It was a really great Race/Event & it's awesome we raised so much Money together! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
1Chimosh wrote:
How is GGG going about finding duplicate accounts?

My wife and I play from the same IP can we be mistakenly disqualified because of this?

wondering this aswell, since my brother quite often comes over to play at my house because our parents dont have the best internet connection to play hardcore events and he still lives there XD
Last edited by PYF_Secret on May 25, 2014, 2:52:31 AM
Ahhyeh head shave.
WOW awesome staff guys you made it !! My idea is you should make some unqiue item to commemorate this event, it should have something to deal with 25k (maybe desciption " it's over 25 thousands!!!!") and something to do with bold heads and charity :))) GJ anyway
Last edited by silentcontrol333 on May 25, 2014, 3:00:55 AM
I WANT TO SEE CHRIS BALD!
Another quality ZAP! post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info