Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 6

Oh SNAP ! the "un-viable" poison arrow combination that had been discussed in another QQ thread actually makes a BotW !

/lol

nice one :)

Btw, "appropriate class forum' => is there no more real BotW submission thread ? Will GGG take what seems to be popular ? That seems quite disappointing ... :(
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 21, 2014, 10:05:14 AM
Hi

Fruz
"

Btw, "appropriate class forum' => is there no more real BotW submission thread ? Will GGG take what seems to be popular ? That seems quite disappointing ... :(

I messaged them about this and suggested simply adding a BOTW thread for every class section forum and to equally simply erase it every week NZ time, no answer beyond throw it on the pile of other builds in the appropriate class forum...sad promotion brah's.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on May 21, 2014, 12:39:35 PM
if anyone need some nice trapper boots + Temperal Chains corruption on 2week event place let me know I also got the Sunblast belt for sale

ign: lazerturtles

corrupted +temp chains

Sunblast

corrupted no extra mod, good rolls

Other then that fun build, I kinda have the same setup only + Arc multitrap
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on May 21, 2014, 2:42:53 PM
"
leighferon wrote:
binos fire trap better. burning damage passive.

"
Startkabels wrote:
Another boring hyped streamer fast clearing super effective ranged build.

HELLO MELEE ANYBODY? Oh yeah not really effective, underwhelming and forgotten by GGG.

Thanks

if u want mele this: low life frenzy, multistrike, cast on crit, glacial cascade, eleprolif/arc. with crown of eyes.

vaal cyclone, cast on crit, arc, ek.

Sure, I'll just grab all those Exalts I've stacked up through 2 weeks for the gear, NP!

Do people really still think the game doesn't need a huge revamp in this section?
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info