▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SIck Build. OP should link to his stream

http://twitch.tv/RaizQT
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
t_golgari wrote:
Wasn't he second? I thought Goratha was first...

Anyways, I like the vid, but the build is too fiddly for me. I prefer me my one-click stuff ;-)!

Yep, I apologise!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
2º worthy build of the week, keep it up
Good to know the build I just started is atziri viable.

Thanks Chris.
I'll probably buy another mask, but it would be nice if I could buy it for someone else because you can only use 1.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
A really good build of the week forces me to review how I look at skills as a Johnny at an almost fundamental level, and this is a very good build of the week.

I've wanted to make a Cloudkill type character for a while *without using straight PA*, and I felt that Desecrate was the key. Well, sort of. By combining Trap and PA, the build effectively simulates 'Cloudkill'.

This is probably all old hat for some of you, but it's a gentle revelation for me, and has me reconsidering the 'trap' support in regards to what other 'non-PoE' spells and abilities it can successfully emulate.

Trap gem is super op in many ways. The most known probably being explosion arrow +chance to ignite + ele proliferation. Sadly I didn't put 2 n 2 together on this degen build either.
Nice build.
I've used variations of this build for a long time. Even argued with people about it's viability. Anyway, it's cool you guys promoting a little bit of a novel playstyle like that. ^^
love raiz and love the build~!
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info