Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I suppose someone has said it already, I don't want to check almsot 100 pages of comments for this, but on your level 100 tree, you can exchange 4 points of the scion life wheel and take instead the life west of elementalist on templar tree. This way you get the same life %, 30 more strenght and 5% increased buffs. That way you get 1% more fire resistance which I think offsets the extra RF damage.
Sorry if my english is rather poor, it's not my main language.
Last edited by zyxas on Feb 21, 2015, 2:02:37 PM
Hi i was wondering are there certain bases that would work for the perfect rare items you posted on page 1 im having a hard time finding and crafting those items and im not sure if im using the correct base if someone could help guide me in the right direction i would appreciate it ty
"
zyxas wrote:
I suppose someone has said it already, I don't want to check almsot 100 pages of comments for this, but on your level 100 tree, you can exchange 4 points of the scion life wheel and take instead the life west of elementalist on templar tree. This way you get the same life %, 30 more strenght and 5% increased buffs. That way you get 1% more fire resistance which I think offsets the extra RF damage.
Sorry if my english is rather poor, it's not my main language.

Reason is that 5% Buffeffect will increase the burn damage u take urself, lowering ur effective regen. But if ur fine with that feel free to go for more total life.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
REIGNOFHELL wrote:
Hi i was wondering are there certain bases that would work for the perfect rare items you posted on page 1 im having a hard time finding and crafting those items and im not sure if im using the correct base if someone could help guide me in the right direction i would appreciate it ty

Well I´d recommend to use the highend armor bases:

Helm: Royal Burgonet or Eternal Burgonet (just 4 basearmour difference)
Gloves: Titan Gauntlets
Boots: Titan Greaves

Rings: Coral
Belt: Leather
Amulet: If you go for a +1 Curse base doesnt matter, for uncorrupted ones dex can be useful for stat requirements, but max life and damage is dealt with Amber bases.

I updated the perfect gear section accordingly ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Feb 22, 2015, 6:20:00 AM
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
REIGNOFHELL wrote:

Well I´d recommend to use the highend armor bases:

Helm: Royal Burgonet or Eternal Burgonet (just 4 basearmour difference)
Gloves: Titan Gauntlets
Boots: Titan Greaves

Rings: Coral
Belt: Leather
Amulet: If you go for a +1 Curse base doesnt matter, for uncorrupted ones dex can be useful for stat requirements, but max life and damage is dealt with Amber bases.

I updated the perfect gear section accordingly ;D

thx alot for this i greatly appreciate it
I am sorry if this question was already asked, but why not INNER FORCE? Isn't it another way to buff up RFs damage?

BTW - this build is insane, thx for great work and this guide!
"
kilgorek wrote:
I am sorry if this question was already asked, but why not INNER FORCE? Isn't it another way to buff up RFs damage?

BTW - this build is insane, thx for great work and this guide!

Innerforce will not increase ur RF dps, but instead increase the degen u rechieve from it ;D

youtube.com/Niffler
Not sure if this have been answered but: How about chaos res? Is that needed or not?
I'm level 72 now, and have only died once, since level 65 and that was to a room full of chaos damage mobs.
IGN: FapclapFap
hi guys, I have belly of the beast and Doryani's when doing another build

should I divine the belly to 40% life? my one is 39%...

any big difference with that 1%?

thank you.

Last edited by hkbutubaman on Mar 3, 2015, 10:54:45 AM
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
hi guys, I have belly of the beast and Doryani's when doing another build

should I divine the belly to 40% life? my one is 39%...

any big difference with that 1%?

thank you.

Id rather buy a 40% one, before divining if you really want to, but 1% more or less is not that big of a difference.
youtube.com/Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info