Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Aerhyce wrote:
...Just wondering, why are you recommending Evasion for Amulet+Rings when we have Unwavering Stance and no Iron Reflexes?

im sure that part wasnt updated yet :) Evasion and IR was way to go pre skill tree patch :)
Wicked_Clown
"
im sure that part wasnt updated yet :) Evasion and IR was way to go pre skill tree patch :)

Oh, I see; I quit the game for a while, so I kinda missed the several last Tree reforms :P

...By the way, is there any use to Blind, since we can't evade anything anyway? Or does it affect another mechanic?
Last edited by Aerhyce on Feb 2, 2015, 4:09:22 PM
"
Aerhyce wrote:
"

Oh, I see; I quit the game for a while, so I kinda missed the several last Tree reforms :P

...By the way, is there any use to Blind, since we can't evade anything anyway? Or does it affect another mechanic?

Not sure how blind works with unwavering ( if it works ) but i still love using good old cwdt - flame totem - gmp - blind set up :) even if blind dsnt work againts me but it surely works against totem and this set up works great as a decoy :)
Wicked_Clown
"
Not sure how blind works with unwavering ( if it works ) but i still love using good old cwdt - flame totem - gmp - blind set up :) even if blind dsnt work againts me but it surely works against totem and this set up works great as a decoy :)

Heh, never tried this CwDT before, maybe I'll give it a shot :)
i had followed all the gears and gems, just that i am wondering..
just my armor is 5 link and the gem i use are, cyclone,life gain,elemental weakness, blood magic & curse on hit
your weapon Doryani with life gain on hit, herald of thunder and anger, you are not activating the 2 auras?
"
DjPapaz wrote:

Curses does work on Atziri ( correct me if i am wrong ) the only thing is that it reflects them. So if u can overcap your resist by enought to not be affected by curses you cast, than it is a good idea to keep using curses.

Atziri burns so fast it's IMO not necessary to use any curses at all, you can simply remove the gems before the fight. Alternatively, you can always use Remove curse flask.

Also, over-resist is a must for a high level RF build anyway, to run elemental weakness maps.
Last edited by Marobudka on Feb 5, 2015, 11:04:17 AM
Is there anybody managed to kill uber with this build?

I ve been following this build (lvl89 mara now), and i dont think i ll have anyproblems with high lvl maps.

But i wonder about the uber...
Last edited by mindrust8 on Feb 5, 2015, 11:14:21 AM
Wondering about uber too, anyone tried? I don't believe it's possible to tank the map for RF melee, not even with legacy Kaom, but I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
Kaom's Heart is more end-game option than a 6l belly? Thinking about that, Kaom's Heart is much less expensive than a 6l belly so I want to make a Kaom's Heart work with double-cursing?
What set-up could you recommend when wearing Kaom?
I was thinking of:
4L = RF
4L = Auras
4L = CWDT+Ice Nova+CoH+Ele Weakness
3L = BM+EC+Flammability (Flammability can be manually casted cause you just need it for enemies that would survive longer)
3L = BM+IC+IncDur/Lightning Warp
or just swap for 3L + BM+Lightning Warp+Reduced Duration

But, with this build, I'd be losing Vaal Cyclone, CWDT+EC+IC which for me is great because my connection is not that great. Another thing is that I would be losing that LGOH+Cyclone.
So my question is that would it be worth it to try to get 6L belly or Kaom's is much better with more HP and more fire damage?
there is no way to lvl that fast!and if u did u used elite items and not just merchant comon ones!1-70 in 8 hours is a joke!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info