Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Your Items look awesome dude,

that's not junk, were did u get those boots?!?

You can get more life through higher strength values, but gloves, boots and amulet look perfect. Helm has no str, but 3 res, you can try t get more strength on the rings, but ur 2nd coral is GG gear. You don't even use the 30%+ WED

Dire Hold Coral Ring --> over 10exa !!!
like you could buy a 6L carcass fr this ring ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on May 30, 2014, 4:43:38 AM
Hi, I finally made a RF Marauder. As end-game, my goal is to play atziri mostly on this character. Should I spec onto spell block/safell's , or Hex master for it. Also, feel free to critic my items, most of them are self-found/alch crafted
from my previous summoner witch.

Hi there,

the gear looks quite decent.Nice life + res.

Atziri is definitely doable without hexmaster and spellblock.
I´ve done her like 20 times on my normal spec only died first run, as i forgot to de-equip my weakness for atziri fight ;D

You can do her with a 4l cyclone, if u have overcap resist u can also use curse n hit + flammability.

Just manually dodge the yellow lighting, and use immortal call for phys bosses (kaoms roots or skilling unwavering would also be really helpful)
youtube.com/Niffler
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
Hi there,

the gear looks quite decent.Nice life + res.

Atziri is definitely doable without hexmaster and spellblock.
I´ve done her like 20 times on my normal spec only died first run, as i forgot to de-equip my weakness for atziri fight ;D

You can do her with a 4l cyclone, if u have overcap resist u can also use curse n hit + flammability.

Just manually dodge the yellow lighting, and use immortal call for phys bosses (kaoms roots or skilling unwavering would also be really helpful)

I'm overcapped on Fire, so using flammability shouldn't be a problem. Is the chaos dmg by the cyclone boss a lot? I can swap some chaos resist gear on that tho. Also, I'm thikning of swapping Determination for Purity of Lightning for Atziri fight[not that sure for the vaal lightning balls].

How do I utilize curse on hit for a 4L cyclone?

Also, I am on standard, so no Kaom's Boots :P. I hope to level quickly to ~90, and start atziri runs. Dun have high lvl maps to go much beyond 90.

And, still corrupting life+str ammy's to get that +1 curse, not much luck tho ;) .
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
Your Items look awesome dude,

that's not junk, were did u get those boots?!?

You can get more life through higher strength values, but gloves, boots and amulet look perfect. Helm has no str, but 3 res, you can try t get more strength on the rings, but ur 2nd coral is GG gear. You don't even use the 30%+ WED

Dire Hold Coral Ring --> over 10exa !!!
like you could buy a 6L carcass fr this ring ;D
Most of these were picked up or alc'd in 75-78 maps, that's how I usually get my gear.

I'll try to work on a good helmet, but thanks for letting me know I have some ok gear.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
As a complete beginner to making a rf build, would I be okay to make this in Invasion Niffler? I'm not new to hc however, it's the only league I play. I just want to try something completely different.

I have played, la ranger, variations of ground slammer, and split arrow builds. Could I do this without to much trouble? Gearing is not a problem. Your notes also look very detailed as well, many thanks in advance.

Any answer would be greatly appreciated though.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on May 30, 2014, 8:19:08 PM
Hi guys final hit lvl 65 did not take 7 hours but we got there in the end i seem to have ran into a slight proplem in witch my hp gose down very slowly and die im not entialy sure what im doing with this build but its looks good so i thort id try it and for some reason i turn my RF on and it turns off like 5 secs later
Last edited by Djripsaw on May 31, 2014, 5:48:12 AM
I tried atziri a day ago at 85 with 10k armor 6.4k hp and i made it to the 3 baddies with 1 portal left then died to them before i even killed one

Was using a 4l cyclone with like 200 dps axe with BM/cold add to trigger ee and life gain on hit just to trigger ee mostly

Even the blue monsters were hard and i had to lure them out mostly one by one or i would get owned bad even using hp+fire pot to regen faster and armor pot

My guess is i need to get my 6l armor done so i can snapshot it wit hteh +51 or whatever hp then replace the gems with a 6l attack + life gain setup or ill just keep dying cause i can't regen hp as fast as im hit
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
As a complete beginner to making a rf build, would I be okay to make this in Invasion Niffler? I'm not new to hc however, it's the only league I play. I just want to try something completely different.

I have played, la ranger, variations of ground slammer, and split arrow builds. Could I do this without to much trouble? Gearing is not a problem. Your notes also look very detailed as well, many thanks in advance.

Any answer would be greatly appreciated though.

RF works great on hc, as u spec massive amount of life and therefore be really tanky. Only thing i would swap is getting the 6x 0.4% regen nodes before getting more life, higher regen helps u in harder map mods. You can also think about the Aura nodes @ templar for 1% more fire res and more armor + regen from vitality & grace. Best would be getting a +3 to firegems weapon or +2 firegems weapon + lvl 21 corrupted purity of fire for 1% more fireres.
At this moment i´m not using this cause when i snapchat, i´d had to turn purity of fire on again --> i´m lazy and i don't really need the extra res, but would be safer in HC.
youtube.com/Niffler
"
Djripsaw wrote:
Hi guys final hit lvl 65 did not take 7 hours but we got there in the end i seem to have ran into a slight proplem in witch my hp gose down very slowly and die im not entialy sure what im doing with this build but its looks good so i thort id try it and for some reason i turn my RF on and it turns off like 5 secs later

check ur level of purity of fire, below 17 it only grants 2%

could help you out till u got a higher level purity...

If this doesn´t help, i need ur passives & gear ;D
youtube.com/Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info