Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Why pick cyclone over incinerate when the latter can do -vun, -max res and half regen?

Is there some massive benefit in picking cyclone like easier to stack MF or something?
"
Fudruker wrote:
"
sno0ze wrote:
We lost a big amount of Hp or am i Wrong?

I m at 6.6k hp. 1.3 i was at around 8k.

yeah we did especially if you are going after all the life regen nodes it kinda gimps our max life and also the jewel nodes take away from it in a way but if you get all jewels with %max life they should help with that since a max roll is 7% to max life

You guys lose Life ? WTF i got extra Life :D before patch i had 8,2k Life now i have 8,9 [ + im using 1-2 cold ring now cuz gem set up change ] if i get a hp ring i jumps to 9,3k Life :D

and i have 4 Jewel + End Charge nod [ im still not sold on this ]
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYMXw3NFCAUTRZvGFYYkRkuGjgaPhpVGmwcpxzOHNwkqicvJ-0o-ikuK1A1kjboNuk62DrhPC09Dz38QYdFnUd-TeNQR1NSU6VXDVhjWHdfBF8_YSFko2VNaGVodGjydO1673y4fLuCB4KbgseDX4PMhNmE74zPjxqQVZErkc6WbJitmjua4J2uns2fy5_fogCnCKcwrY2vp7c-uJO77byfvTa-p8RYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfOb9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P?accountName=rozol1234&characterName=StellSkull

And still waiting final build but i think im not going for Frenzy + Grace [ but Phy rekt me 2 time :D ]

We need to find a better way to get End Charge passivly [ i can't play this Build with Only 1 hand now :P ]
Last edited by rozol1234 on Jul 14, 2015, 12:21:35 PM
Hey Niffler, can you update the leveling skill trees? That would be awesome :)
So which is better? Kaoms or belly?

I'm really undecided right now.
Hi Guys, I followed this build in 1.3 and tried to do like the 2.0, but made some changes that I found interesting.

(Sorry if there are any errors in English, I had to use a translator)

1- I was able to form reasonable use cyclone through mana, I left the blood magic.
2 - increased the defense and RF damage
3- lost a little life (about almost 2k) but gained more life regen

My build is not yet complete, lacking some points and also exchange some place gems. This is my current build:

Spoiler

In the future I will change the place of gems, have not decided if I'm going to try a belly 6l or not because the already 5l meets me. The following changes I intend to do is after changing belly of the socket colors to 3 blue - 2 red - 1 green.
Then the chest had been with CoH + Cyclone + Flammability + Elemental Weakeness + Life gain on hit (6l + Fortify)
Helmet: Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Endurence Charge on melle stun + Fortify
Doryani's: Vaal Molten Shell + Iron Will + Conc. Effect (Vaal Molten Shell is OP for bosses)
Shiled, gloves and boots equal to the current configuration.

The way you can to keep the Cyclone with mana, was pick up a few mana and mana regen nodes and use a jewel that has mana regen and also the main point that really made it work was to use ralling Cry.
This is a great gem for RF builds in addition to the extremanete regen mana useful for cyclone function without blood magic, also increases the RF damage considerably, it is incredible! Endurence on melle stun charge put to get endurence charges without having to use the enduring cry, unfortunately have no way to use both at the same time (ralling and enduring),i use more the rallyng cry because of the damage and mana regen.

Follow my current tree and the jewels I'm using:
Current (107 pts): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYMXw3NEmkUIBRNFxwYVhiRGS4aPhpVHKcczhzcHRQhYCftKPopLimlK1Ay0TboPAU9Dz38QKBBh0VHRZ1HflNSU6VXDVhjWHdfBF8_YSFko2VNaHRo8nF5dO108Xaseu98Dny4fLuCB4LHhNmE74zPjxqPRpErmK2a4J2uns2fy5_fogCnCKcwp1Wtja9sr6e3PriTvJ-9Nr6nwGbEWMS4xPbFisauxtjPftIh1HzV-Ni92WHaYtrB6-7vDu988B_xrPJB9kj56PxL_gr-VA==?accountName=black768&characterName=BateCranio

Future (but uncertain):
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYMXw3NEmkUIBRNFxwYVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUcpxzOHNwdFCFgJy8n7Sj6KS4ppStQLIUy0TboOtg8BT0PPfxAoEGHRUdFnUd-U1JTpVcNWGNYd1oaW6BfBF8_YSFko2VNaHRo8nF5dO108Xaseu98Dny4fLuCB4LHhNmE74rwjM-PGo9GkFWRK5SgmK2a4J2uns2fy5_fogCnCKcwp1Wtja9sr6ewq7c-uJO8n702vqfAZsRYxILEuMT2xYrGrsbYz37SIdR81fjYvdlh2XzaYtrB6Ubr7u8O73zwH_Gs8kH2SPno_Ev-Cv5U?accountName=black768&characterName=BateCranio

Jewels:

(I use this only for life and elem res.)

In the future I intend to change by a jewel that has armor and life or elem res, I'm still looking for one, or maybe use this, not yet decided:

Life: 6338
ES: 203
Elem Res: Lightning and cold +75%, fire +88%
Chaos res: 18%
Armour: 13453 with grace lvl 17 (61% physical dmg reduction)
31900 with granite and ample quicksilver (90% physical dmg reduction)
Life Regen: 823,6 ( almost 1k with frenzy charges)
Mana Regen: 40.3 - dificult to sustain cyclone and other skills (58,8 with ralling cry effect - good to sustain cyclone and oder skills)

I hope this helps and any questions or suggestions about my build, please tell me :D
Last edited by black768 on Jul 14, 2015, 10:48:30 PM
Hey!

This is probably a dumb question, but how does the build currently manage to double curse? I see no mention of double curse items being used, and the talent tree doesn't include it anymore.

Do you need a double curse corrupted amulet now or such?
"
Appleheart wrote:
Hey!

This is probably a dumb question, but how does the build currently manage to double curse? I see no mention of double curse items being used, and the talent tree doesn't include it anymore.

Do you need a double curse corrupted amulet now or such?

Well those options are still the same in 2.0. Either you use a corrupted amulet or go up in the tree to get the dual curse passive.
Sorry if its been mentioned before with soverignty and lvl 3 enlighten (actually lvl 2 seems to work as well 100% mana reserved exactly) u can run 3 auras np, eg 40%,40% 60% with alphas howl no soverignty u need a lvl 4 enlighten, https://poe.mikelat.com/# (but lvl3 enlighten, alhpas howl and conquerors efficency jewel u can run all 3 as well.) Guess my initial thoughts are if you went wihout sovereignty perhaps it would be best to use 2 elreon piece s of jewellery (not sure if one piece plus unrelenting passive would be enough), then l21 pof and pol might be your best defence in alphas howl.

Did some testing so with
unrelenting passive node and going down from elementalist and taking one point in mana and reduced mana cost (before righteous decree) your cyclone with fortify and lgoh goes to 8 mana cost (0 cost cyclone).
Note also conquerors efficency will add the red skill cost so very good combo with alhpas and enlighten l3 then all you will need is unrelenting.

Argggg with 8mana cost but zero mana left and elreon ring it wont work. Way to go will be soverignty and lvl3 enlighten or perhaps alphas howl and l4 enlighten + conquerors efficency.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 16, 2015, 5:44:06 AM
Sorry for noob question but I'm new with RF so I don't know how EE work with RF?
My heart's not cold, it's broken :)
SolomonT shop: /1389867
Righteous Fire does not trigger EE because Damage Over Time does not Hit, so if you slap the Monster with lightning/cold damage you will keep giving it negative 50 fire resistance.
The prefered way of doing this is having ring/amulet(gloves, even) with a small amount of added elemental damage to attacks. You gotta watch out for gear with added fire damage to attacks, as it would destroy this mechanic.
This elemental damage is dealt to monster when you hit them with Cyclone and triggers the -50% resistance.

It's a very strong interaction, and basically what makes pure RF builds viable. It comes very cheaply and triggers naturally with no hassle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info