Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Blooddance = 5x Frenzy = 5% lifereg + 20% MORE damage

Grace + IR = 16.000 Basearmour with crap Gear...
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Interesting! How would this fare as an alternative for those of us who would still like to grab dual cursing from passives? Figured it'd probably be smart to pick stuff like Holy Fire & the new fire damage/AoE nodes while at it. Went the curse cast speed route just to save a point, not sure if it'd be worth to just get the increased effect instead and spent one more point getting to the dualcursing.

Lvl 87

Lvl 100

I think the main concern is that this runs only with 3 Frenzy Charges and no extra duration on them (just QoL for the dura I guess) and that lots of the max life nodes are picked up at a late stage.

Do you think the Duelist 6% eva & armor/4% maxlife nodes are worth getting over just some of the 5% max life nodes which this build doesn't atm take? Could save 2 points from traveling by not taking Art of the Gladiator (well, not really a traveling point and might still want to take it for clear speed/QoL) and the Attack Speed following it if not going for the 3 duelist life/eva/armor nodes.

Also, have any of you been experimenting with dropping more of our previous Blood Magic gems? Dropping it from Leap Slam & Enduring/Rallying seems to work well for me with Elreon ring, but been wondering whether it would be worth to drop the BM from Immortal Call for something else now aswell, seeing how Immortal Call mana cost is quite a bit higher than the others.

Ty a lot for keeping this build up to date :)
Opps wrong thread lol!
Last edited by robertsup on Jul 13, 2015, 1:00:04 AM
What do you use to debuff EE on enemies? Just lightning warp?
"
vicieus1 wrote:
What do you use to debuff EE on enemies? Just lightning warp?

No its best to use a ring for example which adds cold dmg (something else than fire) to your attacks with cyclone.
Hi, in 2.0 in this good for new leagues? Is tanky enough? I'm very bad and noob so I need to be somewhat tanky
Hello i have a problem im using RF build
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRQgFE0WbxiRGS4aPhpVGmwcpxzOHNwkqicvJ-0o-ikuKU8rUDWSNug26TrYOuE8LT0PPfxBh0WdRmlHfk3jUEdTUlOlVw1YY18_YSFko2h0dO12rHy4fLt99YIHgpuCx4PMhNmE74cpjM-QVZSgmK2aO5rgns2fy6IAplenMK2Nr6e3PriTvJ-9NsRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq5CLr7uw47w7wH_Gs8kHyRfZI-ej8S_4K_lT-jw==

i have all life regen nodes and i can't sustain RF without Vitality Aura, i have to use PoF and Vitality, this is my gear

im trying to get new boots, btw deas any gem's buff RF ? will be great if someone tell me how to build this char to turn off vitality and use grace THX
IGN Aliiya
"
RON1N wrote:
Hello i have a problem im using RF build
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRQgFE0WbxiRGS4aPhpVGmwcpxzOHNwkqicvJ-0o-ikuKU8rUDWSNug26TrYOuE8LT0PPfxBh0WdRmlHfk3jUEdTUlOlVw1YY18_YSFko2h0dO12rHy4fLt99YIHgpuCx4PMhNmE74cpjM-QVZSgmK2aO5rgns2fy6IAplenMK2Nr6e3PriTvJ-9NsRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq5CLr7uw47w7wH_Gs8kHyRfZI-ej8S_4K_lT-jw==

i have all life regen nodes and i can't sustain RF without Vitality Aura, i have to use PoF and Vitality, this is my gear

im trying to get new boots, btw deas any gem's buff RF ? will be great if someone tell me how to build this char to turn off vitality and use grace THX

Take Sactity 1% life regen(templar node) & level up your purity of fire to 20 for 1% max fire res. that should do it.
We lost a big amount of Hp or am i Wrong?

I m at 6.6k hp. 1.3 i was at around 8k.
"
sno0ze wrote:
We lost a big amount of Hp or am i Wrong?

I m at 6.6k hp. 1.3 i was at around 8k.

yeah we did especially if you are going after all the life regen nodes it kinda gimps our max life and also the jewel nodes take away from it in a way but if you get all jewels with %max life they should help with that since a max roll is 7% to max life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info