[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

I don't have 6L Coil but I do have a 6L belly. which do you recommend for the mid tier budget build?

and do you recommend high crit bino's?
Last edited by bartfart86 on Oct 4, 2014, 9:05:23 AM
"
bartfart86 wrote:
I don't have 6L Coil but I do have a 6L belly. which do you recommend for the mid tier budget build?

and do you recommend high crit bino's?

Hi, i originally considered bino's to be less effective than a rare of equivalent value. And i don't collect Addler's Touch, so the bino's regen was useless to me.

But i have a friend who is currently testing a bino/belly/ST/prolif ash version of this build, and its very effective.

So, what i can say right now is this build can work quite well with bino's, with a few changes to the build. He will inform us all when he's done testing.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi ~ My DPS

IGN : ZMANYO or JMANYO
Last edited by pjunh76 on Oct 7, 2014, 7:34:52 AM
Wow! thats amazing!

Care to show me your build?
You could drop nodes like Swift Precision and Leather and Steel and then take Sovereignty so you'll be able to also run Herald of Ash.
"
You could drop nodes like Swift Precision and Leather and Steel and then take Sovereignty so you'll be able to also run Herald of Ash.

To run 2x60 auras and ash i only need 4% reduction for 99.5% reservation.

I don't need to take all nodes to sovereignty, but just the first 4%. That's 4 nodes from my tree.

The burning effect from ash is great when linked to proliferation and inc burning, but on its own, the AoE is terrible and isn't any more effective than if i return and finished mobs myself. Ash is much better when used in a dedicated 3 link for 42% reservation (+reduced mana in 4 link)

Leather and Steel can be dropped, but Swift Precision is one of the best dps nodes on the tree.

I didn't go down this road because i didn't want to lose 4 nodes for only a 15% increase in phys damage (to fire).

This is my gear.. And i'm at 17,6k DPS in town.. Not even close to the almost 40k DPS you have :\ but my gear isn't that far off, right? Altho I got my gear for about 15ex :o

I know I need to level the gems and maybe get the quality ones.. But I can't afford that right now and that won't increase my DPS to the 40k displayed for the Budget one :o

I just got back to PoE after like 1,5 year and now..
I am BROKE. I put in everything I have in this.. :\ xD
Last edited by Sleepy92 on Oct 17, 2014, 7:23:27 AM
"
Sleepy92 wrote:

This is my gear.. And i'm at 17,6k DPS in town.. Not even close to the almost 40k DPS you have :\ but my gear isn't that far off, right? Altho I got my gear for about 15ex :o

I know I need to level the gems and maybe get the quality ones.. But I can't afford that right now and that won't increase my DPS to the 40k displayed for the Budget one :o

You have your answer in your question. As your gems level, your dps will rise.

Take, for instance, Critical Damage. This is 1/3 of my dps in a single gem.

The lvl 1 crit damage you have equipped has 53% increased multiplier. A 20/20 gem gives 147%.

I don't think you will reach the 40k since the combined crit multi in your equipment is lower than mine. But your dps will still be decent and can be easily improved by getting better versions of the equipment you have now (such as changing your 130% abyssus for a 145%+).

I hope this helps, please let me know of your progress
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Sleepy92 wrote:

You have your answer in your question. As your gems level, your dps will rise.

Take, for instance, Critical Damage. This is 1/3 of my dps in a single gem.

The lvl 1 crit damage you have equipped has 53% increased multiplier. A 20/20 gem gives 147%.

I don't think you will reach the 40k since the combined crit multi in your equipment is lower than mine. But your dps will still be decent and can be easily improved by getting better versions of the equipment you have now (such as changing your 130% abyssus for a 145%+).

I hope this helps, please let me know of your progress

Thanks for your fast reply! I just put it all together and still have to try it out. Think I will have trouble doing lv.70-ish maps? To start leveling those gems and get some currency to upgrade :o I'm still at work and really look forward to trying out this build in a few hours. I had a dual strike blender which I always wanted to make a cycloner.. I had around 23k dps. Did the dps system change since you're talking about immense amount of DPS from my point of view :o
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
Did the dps system change since you're talking about immense amount of DPS from my point of view :o

When 1.2 hit, the changes in the tree gave this build about a 30% increase in dps with more crit and dual wield nodes, there was also a 20% dps buff to duel wielding.

As for your lvl 80 duelist doing 70's maps. 17.5k at lvl80 with plenty of potential, i think you should be able to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info