Charity Race Update and Race Season Seven Results

"
intrins1k wrote:
"

5 dollars gets you an in game item and participating in the event gives you a chance to win something else. Your argument only makes you sound entitled to something for even having to bother with the event.

The 5 dollar item is not an EVENT. The event is the one that's designed around a lottery. Do you think it's acceptable for an event for children to be based on PURE gambling? Do you think it's acceptable for parents to take their underaged children to Vegas and let them sit at slot machines or buy lottery tickets all day? What do you think are the risks of enabling that? You seem like a wounded sheep with herd mentality.

It's based around playing a hybrid league. The prizes are just a bonus.
"
boof wrote:
I was just barely successful in what I set out to do this season, but sadly it cost a friend of mine the top 20 position by 2 points. :( Sorry Rithz

As a public service announcement, if any racer feels like they could do what I did this season, for the love of god don't. The cost in sanity is too steep! :)

i tried to do all races that were not at worktime one season, its indeed not recomended to anyone.... nice job anyway on the double top 20 ;)
I'm new around here, so, sorry if this is a silly question. I looked all around the forums though and I can't find any answer to this question though --

Are Ambush/Invasion leagues ending too after the charity race, since it's the end of season seven? Or else, when will they continue until? And does season 8 start after the 2 week race, or will there be an interim period?

thanks~
"
fawnsilver wrote:
I'm new around here, so, sorry if this is a silly question. I looked all around the forums though and I can't find any answer to this question though --

Are Ambush/Invasion leagues ending too after the charity race, since it's the end of season seven? Or else, when will they continue until? And does season 8 start after the 2 week race, or will there be an interim period?

thanks~

Ambush/Invasion started early March (like the 5th), so they'll run until around July 5th.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Congrats to the winners!

Even though they are always the same....
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info