Charity Race Update and Race Season Seven Results

I'm tied for 8th place with 1295 points. I'm just wondering why I was awarded it instead of an 8th place one.
"
CallMeSnake wrote:
Bad that direct donation in charity can only be done with a PayPal account (if you want to donate with credit card, you have to create a paypal account too because paypal do the check and so on). i don't want to create a PayPal account...

I donated by credit card and didn't need to create a PayPal account. Underneath the login, there's a link called "Pay with my credit card or debit card".
Yes but if i do that, i have to give in a password because PayPal do the check, and i have to agree with the Paypal rules. So indirectly i create a account on Paypal with that doing...
I'm pretty sure the password is only if you want to save your credit card details. You can ignore that part. I was able to anyway. Hope you can get it sorted out!
Flawless :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 12, 2014, 2:11:22 AM
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
I'm pretty sure the password is only if you want to save your credit card details. You can ignore that part. I was able to anyway. Hope you can get it sorted out!

No way, i can only do the transaction with credit card if i give in password and agree with the rules. no other button exists...
Last edited by CallMeSnake on May 12, 2014, 2:43:59 AM
Congratulations to the winners and especially to boof, impressive achievement!
"
Our two-week charity race started yesterday and is going really well! We've raised over $14,000 for Child's Play so far and expect to be able to beat $25k before the race ends.

That is awesome. Come on everyone, we can do it! LETS BREAK $25K!!!
Wow, how did boof get so many points? Did he/she switch accounts in the middle of each race after reaching certain reward levels? I am really curious how that worked.
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
Incredible, 2 accounts over 1200 points, sick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info