Molten Strike Retrospective

I agree,the darkness and grit is starting to be pushed aside,and we see more and more flashy things which obscure vision or take away focus (the seraph wings/molten strike animation AND the sound that resembles a Vietnam war bombings)
In any MMO it would work good,but in PoE,a game where you already have very limited vision,anything bigger than your own character,or flashier than your own skills will get annoying and obscure your vision more than it can be handled.
Last time i saw a player with those wings it reminded me of some cheap korean game.
I get it,that's how GGG survives,on transactions,and to keep it fair,apart from the stash tab selling its the perfect F2P model from a player's point of view,but if you're starting to go nuts on those items,perhaps there is a reason for the community to be worried that maybe GGG is not exactly doing that well and has to put in $ shop whatever they can come up no matter if it fits in-game or not,just to keep their heads above water?
No rest for the wicked.
Oh well, it seems we have another pure unbalanced skill that is clearly better than every other analogues added in OP skills collection. Which is now: Spectral Throw (even after nerf), Leap Slam, Molten Strike, Flameblast, Firetrap. Essential base of racing, every other skills worthless, useless and used only before you get this OP skills. Or mule them if all skills of this character is dumpster (like rangers and shadows).
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on May 7, 2014, 3:31:01 AM
Awesome, thanks for this :D
#NeverGoing90
Very interesting, thanks for posting this.
Bad skill t_T
Mirror of Kalandra?
OP skill from what i tested, but a very good design, that lessen a lot desynch issue for melee with that splash effect. I though you'd be able to make it more versatile building around projectile and/or melee effect from the description alone, but it's clearly a melee skill after playing with it a bit. Still very good skill, hope we'll see more like this.
Thanks for the interesting article! Always nice to get some insights on how things develope until we get to play with them.

keep up the good work!
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
Popcorn strike is back!

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
hey,

i think it took some hours to create dis threat. ty for this but... if you want to do it for every gem and fx.... like some gamers wanted your time will run out. at all nice bug, i can hear your cpu fan working very hard...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Love it! More like this :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info