Molten Strike Retrospective

nice 5 fps testing on the effect
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Radius . . . I knew there was a reason I took geometry. Appreciate the behind on the scenes on development of a skill. Timing is so important, popcorn strike came along at the right time. More in this series please! I saved the screenshot of the bug to my poe library.
Now all we need is a Reave microtransaction effect, seeing as a lot of the new ones get them 2 weeks after deployment, Reave could use some big love.
This is really nice from GGG,thank you for sharing with the community :)And how i see it,this only leads to good things for this game in the future.I'm really happy i stayed around to see this since i joined and start playing.Build of the week,dev's game testing and skill design,dev manifesto,yea i'm really happy.Good work GGG it is greatly appreciated,thank you for taking the time.
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
But why is it not allowed with unarmed :[

Thank you rory

now if you can talk about my favorite gems like freeze pulse and sparks...
Nice, more articles like this please!
Visual terror makes my eyes blind.
My FX friends said wtf is that?
Pretty cool skill but you just don't feel powerful playing it endgame.
It feels really odd to play, for me.. anyway.
This skill is a lot more powerful as a single target skill than the other early game single target alternatives, such as heavy strike and double strike, and it comes with a decent splash component.
Do you guys not find this imbalanced? I don't know how it is late game, but I assume with relatively equal support gems, the situation is the same.
It's strange that a single target/splash hybrid skill is stronger than specialized single target skills, though after the whole spectral throw ordeal, I suppose it's not surprising to see such a thing.
Last edited by boof on May 6, 2014, 11:14:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info