[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Very well written.

+1 Free Bump.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Can we make low life version with Templar char ?
Exile!
"
Can we make low life version with Templar char ?

Using the Templar for the low-life version would be very suboptimal. It is possible, but you will need a level close to 100 to make it work well.

I recommend creating a new character rather than trying to make the low-life version of this build work on a Templar.
IGN: Pirteloli
Hello, very interesting build but i have 1 question, how about soloing Atziri ?
Sorry if it was mentioned before in comments.
IGN: Piniek
"
pinczer wrote:
Hello, very interesting build but i have 1 question, how about soloing Atziri ?
Sorry if it was mentioned before in comments.

I've killed her a few times with this build, including deathless runs. Didn't have the chance to try uber yet, though.

• The vaal boss is fairly trivial.
  • Triple boss is alright due to the high immortal call uptime. Just make sure to not stand in the degeneration zones.
  • Atziri doesn't do much damage due to the high elemental resistances. Use topaz + ruby flasks to become nearly immune to her damage. Also don't use a Multistrike'd Cyclone in her split-phase if you don't want to die. Molten Strike is the way to go for Atziri. You'll also find the regeneration phase very entertaining, simply melting through all the approaching miscreations. ;)

I'll make a video when I find the time for it.
Last edited by Tom94 on May 7, 2014, 2:07:49 PM
is it possible to run RF when low life if I only have lv 20 purity of fire and lv 3 empower

I think I can only get to 94% fire res :(

IGN : Meowww
"
MeowMeowMeow wrote:
is it possible to run RF when low life if I only have lv 20 purity of fire and lv 3 empower

I think I can only get to 94% fire res :(

94% fire resistance is enough for normal maps. If you want to do Vulnerability / 50%-regen maps, you will have to skill some additional life regeneration at the Templar and Marauder regions.

Alternatively you can try getting The Vertex (uber atziri's helmet) which gives +1 level to all gems with which you could achieve 96% fire resistance. It is an okay helmet for this build, but a level 21 Purity of Fire would probably be cheaper.
"
94% fire resistance is enough for normal maps. If you want to do Vulnerability / 50%-regen maps, you will have to skill some additional life regeneration at the Templar and Marauder regions.

Alternatively you can try getting The Vertex (uber atziri's helmet) which gives +1 level to all gems with which you could achieve 96% fire resistance. It is an okay helmet for this build, but a level 21 Purity of Fire would probably be cheaper.

Thanks you for the reply :)
IGN : Meowww
What about ambush league where you cant get a volls devotion?
Maybe I am just retarded but using Poexyz the cheapest Mjölner I can find is about 72ex.

How can you call that a budget build, I am getting increasing frustrated with POE because I feel like every good build requires items with at least 10ex.

1ex is hard to come across, what am I doing wrong?
IGN: RangerDodson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info