[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
nitro1914 wrote:
so what is the final skill tree post for 2.0 as i am getting low on regrets and don't want to waist currency and yes i know there will be some minor movement of skills for others as they may need a tad bit more strength or intelligence depending on there independent armors.

Here is a preview of the build guide. This is the Passive Tree section (apart from any edits/changes Tom94 may make, though I suspect he'll leave it as-is):
Spoiler
Important Info About These Passive Tree Suggestions

NOTE 1: These assume a new Mjölner, not Legacy. If you have a Legacy Mjölner, you will have one extra passive point (you'll have an extra passive point instead of +1 max endurance charge from bandits) and take the Jewel Socket nodes instead of the +1 Power Charge nodes to the north of the Witch start.

NOTE 2: You can and should optimize these based on how much +Strength and +Dex you need – you may be able to spec out of some of the +30 nodes and/or the Devotion notable and put those points into more ES or damage.

NOTE 3: You will notice that I have included Vaal Pact in the level 100 trees but not the level 90 trees. This is because I recommend speccing into Vaal Pact at some point after level 90. You are free to do it earlier if you wish.

NOTE 4: These are simply suggested trees for Scion and Witch. You can modify as you see fit. Want to take fewer ES nodes and more +dmg nodes? Go for it! Want to run one less aura and not take every single aura node on the tree? Go for it! There is a decent amount of flexibility here.

NOTE 5: Not playing as Scion or Witch but want to try this build out? No problem! Reference my level 100 Scion tree suggestion, but don't take the 6 points there in the Scion starting area. Instead, use those points to path from your character's starting area to whatever the closest passive you can find on that Scion tree. No class requires more than 6 points to get there. Remember if those pathing nodes are +str or +dex, you'll be able to spec out of one or two of the +30 nodes on the tree.

Witch, Level 80
Witch, Level 90
Witch, Level 100

Scion, Level 80
Scion, Level 90
Scion, Level 100

Tackle70's Scion Passive Tree, Level 99, Optimized for Tackle's Gear, Aura, and Jewel setup

This build takes the following Keystones: Blood Magic, Pain Attunement, Ghost Reaver, Vaal Pact, Resolute Technique, and Unwavering Stance.

Following Keystones, acquiring sufficient +Strength and +Dexterity to use your gear and auras is second priority.

Once sufficient stats are acquired, (almost) all Aura nodes are taken.

Finally, Energy Shield and Spell Damage passives are taken, along with as many Jewels as possible.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Jul 24, 2015, 12:34:53 AM
Thank you guys for all the hard work and time. Many of us respect and appreciate it greatly.
OK these are the gems i have where should they be place mainly clear mind and energy from with in. the others is just what i have available for right now.
"
nitro1914 wrote:
OK these are the gems i have where should they be place mainly clear mind and energy from with in. the others is just what i have available for right now.

The only jewel that matters where you place it is Energy from Within, which should be socketed to the northeast of the Scion start within range of the hybrid life/ES wheel.

where to socket Energy from Within

Realistically, you are likely going to have to craft your own jewels. It's not terribly expensive to do so - you could self-craft a few Crimson Jewels with Life Gain on Hit and an attack speed mod for just a couple exalts worth of Alterations.
Last edited by tackle70 on Jul 24, 2015, 11:26:22 AM
im at level 85 should this be my skill tree as a witch

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAecOPBEPEVAUcRVQFy8Ziho4Go8bJR0UHU8dqiBuJLAlvCcLJ6ktHy9vNbk26DpSRnFJUUuuTLNQMFXWWfNca1yKX2pfsGBDYVJk52aeaGVtGW49b55wu3IPcql713zZfll-r3_GgKSCEIMJg7aESITFhmCG0Yx2j0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhm7Wfy6EvoqOnCKcrpzCsmKyqtAy3Mb6AvorBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPQ0NkT2Vva3dtP217fit-w37_gw-GI6QLqGOwY707w1fPd9tr3MvfX-Ov60vsJ?accountName=nitro1914&characterName=newICEPHYNIX

"
nitro1914 wrote:
im at level 85 should this be my skill tree as a witch

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAecOPBEPEVAUcRVQFy8Ziho4Go8bJR0UHU8dqiBuJLAlvCcLJ6ktHy9vNbk26DpSRnFJUUuuTLNQMFXWWfNca1yKX2pfsGBDYVJk52aeaGVtGW49b55wu3IPcql713zZfll-r3_GgKSCEIMJg7aESITFhmCG0Yx2j0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhm7Wfy6EvoqOnCKcrpzCsmKyqtAy3Mb6AvorBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPQ0NkT2Vva3dtP217fit-w37_gw-GI6QLqGOwY707w1fPd9tr3MvfX-Ov60vsJ?accountName=nitro1914&characterName=newICEPHYNIX

looks good to me... you just need some life gain on hit (from jewels or, in a pinch, can grab the Lust for Carnage cluster by Unwavering Stance), or you can run Vitality until ready for vaal pact
OP Updated for 2.0 (formatting bug cutting off the guide should be fixed soon - I have had troubles getting the post to Tom94 in a format that doesn't introduce errors/bugs into the forum syntax/code)! If anyone has suggestions feel free to PM me and I will consider if/how to update OP and pass along to Tom94.

I decided to leave out discussion on quite a few things for the sake of simplicity (should you take flask nodes? What about Shavronne's Revelation? Auras in a 6L or 4L?) because I believe that those things are ultimately up to each user to decide what they want to do. For everything where I believe there is a "right" or "wrong" approach, or at least a "best" approach, I included it.
Last edited by tackle70 on Jul 24, 2015, 8:18:02 PM
My gear and tree.

I dunno if optimized playing other characters atm, but going to start up soon. Any tips appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUADXwOPBEPEVAUcRcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaofGB_HJLAlvCcLJ6kspi0fLYsvbzLRNAo1uTdHN2Y6UjsNRUdGcUlRSbFLrkyzUftV1lnzXGtcil9qX7BgQ2FSZOdmVGaeaGVrrG0Zbj1vnnC7cg9yqXvXf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0Yx2jxqPRo_6kNaTJ5RvlSCboZu1oS-io6cIpyusmKyqtAy3Mb6AvorBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPNFtAf0NDXz9kT2Vva3dtP34rfv-DD4YjpAuoY6rrr7uwY707viO_r8NXz3fba9zL31_jr-Tf53frS-wk=?accountName=Mamoux&characterName=CremeLL
Last edited by Mamoux on Jul 24, 2015, 8:23:08 PM
Can I have your 1.2-1.3 Gear Gem Slot again ? I didn't save it before you updated it

My Gear slot is exactly the same as you am playing on 1.3 server

What Gem do you put on the Head Armor Boot and GLove
Last edited by chattokung on Jul 25, 2015, 1:47:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info