Our First Two Week Charity Race Event

This looks cool, thanks for doing this!
IRON MAN
Will be this great event party or solo?
=*v*=
Last edited by hrafnain on May 5, 2014, 5:32:08 AM
Really good idea, I wish I had time in may to participate for real, but I just can't fit in 2 whole weeks of nolife at the moment. :(
Twitch.tv/Baker
Awesome. Great event for a good cause.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
I hope can buy devil (or dark) mask instead of angelic.
I hope can select elite skin instead of seraph.

PoE is dark fantasy, isnt it?
IGN: MarioBossi
Looks awesome this will be fun!
I find the highest prize kinda stupid because not everybody wants to be put on the spot like that. Not everybody feel they want to speak an hour with strangers.

If I were to win the first price I probably would want to give it up or have the prize rerolled and have that person speak with you guys because I wouldn't have much to say.
"
VRock wrote:
I find the highest prize kinda stupid because not everybody wants to be put on the spot like that. Not everybody feel they want to speak an hour with strangers.

If I were to win the first price I probably would want to give it up or have the prize rerolled and have that person speak with you guys because I wouldn't have much to say.

That's okay. Let's hope the prize finds a good home.

"
ghaleon686 wrote:
Will the "Do not enter with multiple accounts - this will disqualify you." be an issue if multiple people play from the same IP? My roomate and I both play and plan on doing the race.

It's fine to play with your roommate on the same IP.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Charity? awesome.
Invasion + Strongboxes will be tough but so much fun with so many 'risk vs. reward' moments all around; really looking forward to the event! Prizes are all desirable and the Angelic Mask will look awesome on my Witch :D
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info