Our First Two Week Charity Race Event

This was one of the most fun races alltogether I have played :D

- shrines
- boxes
- corrupted areas
- invaders
- shitloads of rares
- exiles in boxes lol

I especially like the combination of HC mode and boxes and corrupted areas, those things are awesome :D
Some invaders were somewhat OP, like the totem dude, and the flame ring of the white porcupine as mentioned before in this thread.

I got to lvl 57 and died of dsync.
To bad that is still an issue.

I hope you guys implement the boxes (are corrupted areas also in HC/SC?) to normal HC/SC mode. I understood invaders were removed from places were exiles would be and they would only occur in off areas.

Great job GGG
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on May 24, 2014, 4:16:21 PM
Definitely my favorite league/race so far. I absolutely loved the difficulty and mass amount of mobs/vaal caves/strong boxes was perfect, here's to hoping they bring it back ASAP.
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
Really enjoyed this race. Great idea, Encore.

I'm not a racer or a invasion / ambush player but found the challenge of this 2weed race refreshing.

Hope we reached that charity target and Chris gets to play with that razer :p

Well played everyone.
Loved the race!
Best race ever. Immense amount of loots made up for increased difficulty, resulting in pure fun and fast progression. Achieved 10k dps from scratch in 25h played, kinda regret being about 1,5 week late for the start, but still enjoyed event a lot.
IGN: Flamestrikerino
Forgot to play today and i was 3 levels short from one of my goals :< Ahh well was fun!
That race was really fun and exciting, well done GGG ! :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
This race was awesome! I really liked the league design of mixing Invasion with Ambush in a hardcore league. Thanks for putting this on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info