Convocation

"
armyguyclaude wrote:
Does reduced duration decrease cooldown?
Also do multiple convocation's share the same cooldown?
Double-posting is the devil.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 7, 2016, 5:47:24 PM
i think GGG needs to revisit the cooldown for this skill. 8 seconds is outrageous. Was there any reasoning behind this length? i dont think reducing it would make summoners OP or unbalanced. i think a 4 or 4.5 second cooldown should be considered. as of right now i think the skill is primarily used as a positioning mechanic, bringing in trailing minions from slowness and AI issues. the cooldown warrants a reduction to bring summoners into a more reasonable clear speed.

thanks for reading!

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Must have skill for summoner but the long cooldown sucks.
As others said, basically a must have for summoners, re-positioning your minions is quite valuable, worth to give up a gem slot for it. The healing is quite slow but that's not the point of this gem anyways.

I also think the cooldown could be a bit less. I guess GGG doesn't want it to be spammable, but like 5-6seconds doesn't seem too OP for me at all.

Also, making it available to normal skeletons (not necessarily the vaal ones) would be quite nice, both as a possible offensive use for skeletons, as well as defensive (since you might be under attack, so you call your skeletons back to scatter out again and get the attention of mobs).

I wonder how (if?) regularly GGG reads skill gem feedback forum.
"
chopfsalat wrote:
I wonder how (if?) regularly GGG reads skill gem feedback forum.

How: probably with their eyeballs eh :P (how regularly: probably whenever there's a new post, it's really easy to keep up with everything in this subforum)

If: Yes, most certainly. :)

--------
Skeletons are non-following Minions. Convocation only applies to following Minions. I doubt this is going to change any time soon.
Any chance of allowing Convocation traps in some future patch? It would be really useful to be able to toss one through a doorway to send my minions where the action is while staying out of harm's way.

I can think of plenty of reasons why Trap Support shouldn't work with Convocation, but they're all equally applicable to Mirror Arrow.
i would love to see the cooldown reduced/removed on convocation.
In the Shaper fight for example, you need to move your pets more often than every 8 seconds.

please? love?

IGN: inDane
level 82 Necromancer, 11 zombies (lvl 19 gem), 6 spectres (lvl 19 gem) and a lonely chaos golem (lvl 18 gem), level 19 convocation gem

dunno if it's because of space or what not but there are times when I use the gem and it goes on cooldown but nothing moves. Not 100% sure if the healing still happens, 2 seconds isn't much to check especially when they have 10k+ life each and only healing 225.8 total in that time.
Are you Stun immune? An interrupted Skill is still activated and thus goes on cooldown.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Are you Stun immune? An interrupted Skill is still activated and thus goes on cooldown.
no im not stun immune, it can sometimes happen when monsters aren't around which makes me think it's not this, but it could very well be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info