1.1.3 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

cant wait!
Last edited by madmitch411 on Apr 30, 2014, 1:48:03 AM
Can't wait for it guys, som many improvements :P
Will the 2 week league be HC or SC?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
got my molten strike build ready, keep up the good work :)
Excellent :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Sweet
Thou shalt not guard.
those 2 week races will be at the same time? :(
Can't wait for the path to be deployed.

Regarding the 2 week race. Will it be possible to complete the level 90 challenge in the race? If so I again must express a certain degree of disappointment as it would mean any time spent towards that challenge will be null and void if I participate in the race. Much like last time you announced week races mid league.

I specifically checked at the start of the league if there were any week races planned to make sure I wouldn't be wasting time leveling up when I could wait for the race if there was one.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 30, 2014, 2:24:56 AM
"
Repsi wrote:
those 2 week races will be at the same time? :(

There is a single race that both contains invaders from invasion league and strongboxes from ambush league.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Apr 30, 2014, 2:24:24 AM
Groovy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info