Stash,chest, currency?

^ you are completely correct. Would hardly be a stash if you couldn't stash items in it without them getting nicked xD
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
yeah, that would be pretty weird :D
deleted not important, move along now
Do you really care?
Last edited by OneEyeRed on Jul 29, 2011, 10:42:19 AM
Yet you just posted something not important and wasted space.

We are just trying to help out the new people.
"
Rustychops wrote:
Yet you just posted something not important and wasted space.

We are just trying to help out the new people.

Why is your intent to always be a Jack wagon? Have you ever anything nice to say to anyone? What has your post accomplished? The fact remains that I did in fact post something and then found the correct answer and had no way of deleting my post.

How about you do as suggested in older threads and just mind your own business and let the people in charge here police their own forum.

You waste far more space with your angst than anyone here Rusty. How about you start practicing what you so eloquently preach.
Do you really care?
with you're post it sounded like you were being a bitch and going "k the questions been answered move along delete this thread"

Jeez can hear the splashes of you're tears from here.

"How about you do as suggested in older threads and just mind your own business and let the people in charge here police their own forum."

Total Forum Posts:582
: In Alpha.
Now im answering questions for people who have legit questions.
"
Rustychops wrote:
with you're post it sounded like you were being a bitch and going "k the questions been answered move along delete this thread"

Jeez can hear the splashes of you're tears from here.

"How about you do as suggested in older threads and just mind your own business and let the people in charge here police their own forum."

Total Forum Posts:582
: In Alpha.
Now im answering questions for people who have legit questions.

Well then if your in the Alpha don't you think you have even more of an obligation not to be a ass hat? Way to go you represent Rusty. You want a cookie for your post count too? If they select and keep people like you around and allow you to spout off as always then I question their ability.

It's not a wonder many don't post here because of individuals like you. Get over yourself by the way it's a game forum no less. Go find a cure for world hunger or cancer then come here and puff your chest.
Do you really care?
Right, anyway.

Also seeing as no one can play the game now since its in alpha may just have a tiny impact on why there isnt tons of forum activity.
Last edited by Rustychops on Jul 29, 2011, 2:12:42 PM
Peace! We need to cool our heads, there are posters from all over each with their own take on what they understand about not only the game but communicating it through the english language. Everyone should take everything for face value and try to see if there was some non-hostile meaning behind what someone could have been offended by.

[Edit]
If we are going to be a world wide community as it appears we are starting to be already, then we should practice the Golden rule... Sometimes I joke and I think if someone jokes we should post it like this:

(joke) Stabs for everyone!

This way everyone should be able to understand the intent of what was said.
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
Last edited by cybrim on Jul 29, 2011, 2:40:04 PM
Peace! We need to cool our heads, there are posters from all over each with their own take on what they understand about not only the game but communicating it through the english language. Everyone should take everything for face value and try to see if there was some non-hostile meaning behind what someone could have been offended by.

"
If we are going to be a world wide community as it appears we are starting to be already, then we should practice the Golden rule... Sometimes I joke and I think if someone jokes we should post it like this:

(joke) Stabs for everyone!

This way everyone should be able to understand the intent of what was said.

Noo
that would ruin everything
I just wait for Rustchops post so I can laugh :D
You didn't turn out your phone in church?!
It may be God calling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info