Unique Chests in Content Update 1.1.3

Why the fuck doesnt HC get anything cool like this?
i think invasion players lost the post where they said that invader bosses will get better drops.its on manifesto
Bye bye desync!
We need something that drops Heart, Soul taker, BoR and Aegis in Inv also.
Mirror of Kalandra?
seems pretty cool but im a little worried about the chance of it spawning, I hate to be a downer but ive been playing since CB and have only found 3 pure ex 2 5L and 0 6L drops. So can we get an idea of how rare these will be?
Most of the player base is in ambush, it only makes sense to improve gameplay there. RIP Invasion, I can't believe the main aspects of the league are still being heavily reworked up the ass halfway into the league.
PM me here is best way to contact me.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Brainfart? Or teaser?

inb4 Kaom's Boots: -5% max fire res, +5% life regen per second, cannot be knocked back, +100 Life, -10% Movement Speed.. :P

Lookie there you dug up an old iteration of Blood Dance. :D Very similar to the original idea (was very bland and slowly crafted into a more flavorful item)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Im just sad that this is being added as I started focusing on invasion.
I think I'm pretty much done with ambush. Though Im probably going to level up properly eventually to get the achievement-like thingy.
Chris #1 troll LMAO
Great news, thanks guys!

"
Chris wrote:
It drops other Kaom uniques also, so there will probably be some QQ threads when someone gets the axe, the ring or the boots instead.

asdasfgjhasgf, respect <3
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Can you add in a unique item called "Kaom's Actual Heart" which is literally just a heart and doesn't do anything?
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info