[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. In game name (IGN); Vheraun
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); only 2 weeks, but great game! will keep playing
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; I prefer playing with people than alone. I play about 5-10hours a day so company would be great
Hello, Id like to join :)

1.(IGN) BreachinCyclone
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); A little over 3 years
3. why are you searching for guild: Social, Party, Show off gear, Help others
Heya! I would like to join this guild :-)

1. (IGN): Violio(BSC)
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Soon to be 5 years
3. why are you searching for guild: I have been playing solo most of the time, sometimes with a friend but mostly alone.. I would love to be a part of a bigger group with a friendly community, group-runs, shared experience, tips/tricks, end-game mapping and such.

More personal info can be provided over private messages.

Best regards!
~Vio
The shit is banana
1. IGN: stillfuckingworthless (BHC)
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); On and off since closed beta around a week after Kripparrian started to stream the game.
3. Why I am searching for a guild: I finally built a brand new computer, and now that I can play path of exile without suffering from things like horrible FPS, MOST lag, and just old computer issues, I am looking to get back and play HC but with an actual guild that has some sort of community actually on HC. Nobody played HC in my last guild so it's pretty lonely playing solo for the most part when everyone I know plays SC.

Anything else I'm open to discuss via in-game message/PM or voice chat.
Look forward to hearing from you. Agony-(Joe)
1. IGN BurnBabeyBurn (BSC)
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);I have been playing POE on and off for over 3 years.
3. Why I am searching for a guild: The game is more fun when social and my friends have abandoned the game for the most part. Looking for friendly, mature players to explore endgame content.

1. IGN: ArrowBrave
2. I have started playing since the release for 1 year and now I started playing again on breach league, ive done a fair anmount of research before starting the game to progress extremely fast.
3. Looking for fun and social people to play and enjoy the game with, especially looking for active people to map with!!
1. (IGN): NieZgadzaMiSieHajs(BSC)
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 3.5y+
3. why are you searching for guild: Bored of playing alone, my last guild in which i spend 2 months were just copy of /global 820 and now im looking for more fun guild where i can find friends to run TOGETHER some decent end game content :P
1. In game name (IGN) Truthmaiden
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 1
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Not like playin alone.. woof TAKE ME IN MEOW

Last edited by PB82NL on Dec 3, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
In game name (IGN); Triean

Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 4 years

Free text, why are you searching for guild; I want to find a group of like minded people to start the new legacy sc league here in 2 weeks to make it more enjoyable for myself and others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info