[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. Abyshmael
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Hmmmmmmmmmm... I joined July 24th of 2012. been playing ever since :) so almost 4!
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Couple reasons. I got bored of playing alone for so many years. I want to play with some friendly people and have guildies to pass on all the mountains of uniques I find per season.
IGN: RattleQuake-Perandus SC

Been playing PoE since open beta, highest level character is a 91 Ranger in Standard, but I mostly play the challenge leagues.

What am I looking for in a guild? Looking for a no pressure environment with some mature people that I can perhaps help out with game knowledge or whatever. Hanging out with some cool, laidback people that simply enjoy the game. Thanks for the read.
1. Shikaru_BB
2. I first touched this game in september 2013.
3. To have a good talk and discuss things.
1. idyar_earthquake
2. Joined: December 29, 2012. Pretty active since league playing 40 hours a week at least. Currently 85 in league.
3. Looking for a place to chat and people to play with while playing the game. Really just want people to hang out with and laugh with and always looking to make friends.

Profile Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Idyar
1. In game name (IGN); icetraptap
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); I have been playing for almost 4 years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; I'm searching for a guild because I've had my experience with solo play, and with party play. In guilds that I've been in before, gameplay and the community seem very lack-luster. I'm here to get to know people while helping others achieve their goals as I achieve mine.
1. In game name (IGN); Aysonn
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Have been playing since beta.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; I'm currently searching for a guild because I have been playing solo for years now and I feel it's time to meet other people and further expand my game knowledge. I have only joined a few other guilds but there wasn't much guild interaction and I didn't really feel a part of the guild at all. I'm hoping this one is different. Honestly I would just love to further interact with the path community and this guild seems very promising.
1. In game name (IGN);MYfairdLady
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);I know I haven't been playing long but I intend to.. I played d3 a lot and tried this game and its really more fun I think..
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild. I love this game and been playing solo for a couple weeks learning the game. Looking for people to play with and meet some friends in process. Love grouping and having fun..
1. In game name: @Semantic (Character name on Perandus league: Electraball)
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Been playing for a long time - on and off over the past few years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild
I'm basically playing solo, and simply want a good group of folk to map with. My character is level 80 on the Perandus league and looking to play with others.
"
Trinity2012 wrote:
1. Abyshmael
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Hmmmmmmmmmm... I joined July 24th of 2012. been playing ever since :) so almost 4!
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Couple reasons. I got bored of playing alone for so many years. I want to play with some friendly people and have guildies to pass on all the mountains of uniques I find per season.

See you soon!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
"
Arastir wrote:
IGN: RattleQuake-Perandus SC

Been playing PoE since open beta, highest level character is a 91 Ranger in Standard, but I mostly play the challenge leagues.

What am I looking for in a guild? Looking for a no pressure environment with some mature people that I can perhaps help out with game knowledge or whatever. Hanging out with some cool, laidback people that simply enjoy the game. Thanks for the read.

Hope to see you soon in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info