[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

Hi, I'm a PoE "veteran" if you want to call it that. I've had this account since the start of 2013 even though I've been around since 2012 but I can't say that I've played consistently since then as I have had to take breaks mostly due to lost interest and other causation's. Since the launch of 2.0, I have been fairly active in game but Warbands has been a bit too dull for me so my plan has been to start up Tempest. The only issue is that I have never made a hardcore character and committed to it and now with the inclusion of Malachai, I feel like that this has become even more difficult. I'm fairly sure that with the acquisition of a guild this process can be substantially easier and I would genuinely love to just join an active, cordial guild to make the PoE experience more enjoyable this time around.

My IGN is Cracker.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by firemonk98 on Aug 18, 2015, 4:26:08 PM
"
firemonk98 wrote:
Hi, I'm a PoE "veteran" if you want to call it that. I've had this account since the start of 2013 even though I've been around since 2012 but I can't say that I've played consistently since then as I have had to take breaks mostly due to lost interest and other causation's. Since the launch of 2.0, I have been fairly active in game but Warbands has been a bit too dull for me so my plan has been to start up Tempest. The only issue is that I have never made a hardcore character and committed to it and now with the inclusion of Malachai, I feel like that this has become even more difficult. I'm fairly sure that with the acquisition of a guild this process can be substantially easier and I would genuinely love to just join an active, cordial guild to make the PoE experience more enjoyable this time around.

My IGN is Cracker.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you for choosing our guild. Hardcore is great experience to test your skills of the game.

Looking forward to see you in game today!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
Dear Talfus,

I would like to join your guild, be it that i fit every requirement but the one year account age. Thing is though, I'm very mature and also a quick learner, as I managed to get my main char to level 90, doing 75+ maps with almost all rolls but bloodmagic with no hassle.

I'm also a Vaal Supporter, bought a bunch of stash tabs and MTX, so I'm not messing around or just want to join a guild because it's cool. I want to join a guild because I like interacting with other people that love this game, and foremost to play with different people from day to day. I play around 6 to 8 hours a day, have managed to get my networth over 10ex in warbands with no help from anyone, just reading strategy threads and learning ingame mechanics on my own. I still need to learn a bunch about the economy, but in terms of raw gameplay i'm kinda doing well :)

Anyway, you could always bend my ear @ burning_cunt ingame (level 90 witch in warbands), and hopefully we can get something going.

Kind regards,

Papa Legba
"
_PapaLegba_ wrote:
Dear Talfus,

I would like to join your guild, be it that i fit every requirement but the one year account age. Thing is though, I'm very mature and also a quick learner, as I managed to get my main char to level 90, doing 75+ maps with almost all rolls but bloodmagic with no hassle.

I'm also a Vaal Supporter, bought a bunch of stash tabs and MTX, so I'm not messing around or just want to join a guild because it's cool. I want to join a guild because I like interacting with other people that love this game, and foremost to play with different people from day to day. I play around 6 to 8 hours a day, have managed to get my networth over 10ex in warbands with no help from anyone, just reading strategy threads and learning ingame mechanics on my own. I still need to learn a bunch about the economy, but in terms of raw gameplay i'm kinda doing well :)

Anyway, you could always bend my ear @ burning_cunt ingame (level 90 witch in warbands), and hopefully we can get something going.

Kind regards,

Papa Legba

Thank you for choosing our guild. Looking forward to see you in game!
30 members slots left to be filled. Contact me now IGN: Talfus_TS
Hi my IGN is SkillzInPillss, I have been playing POE for qround 2.5 years. I am a 27 year old male from Belgium but living in Malta and i would love to meet some new people ingame and spend time playing with.
I am atm playing on Tempest with 72 char.

Hope to hear from u soon!
IGN = LmSke
Hey Talfus,

Ive been playing POE for the past year on and off. Only reason I havent played more is because I was to hooked on other ARPG's at the time (Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn). Im now fully commited to POE as you can see by my 91 Warbands Ranger, purchased supporter packs and stash tabs.

Im 28 years old and play quite a bit every day. Im in a tiny 5 man guild at the moment but all the players have become inactive so im looking to move up to a legit guild. Im friendly, active and willing to help. Hopefully I fit the bill for the guild and am looking forward to hearing from you Talfus.

Cheers!

IGN: XxNo_ScopexX or my new Marauder XxTornado_Of_SoulsxX
Last edited by XxChedderzxX on Aug 23, 2015, 10:53:06 AM
Hi my ign is Bagowago and i have played poe since beta. I have been playing arps since diablo and have played pretty much all the good ones. I have recently came back to poe since the desync fix and have been loving it.

I am 32 years old and currently lvl 85 in warbands league looking to hit the 90s. I look forward to hearing from you.
"
LmSke wrote:
Hi my IGN is SkillzInPillss, I have been playing POE for qround 2.5 years. I am a 27 year old male from Belgium but living in Malta and i would love to meet some new people ingame and spend time playing with.
I am atm playing on Tempest with 72 char.

Hope to hear from u soon!

Hope to see you in game!
"
XxChedderzxX wrote:
Hey Talfus,

Ive been playing POE for the past year on and off. Only reason I havent played more is because I was to hooked on other ARPG's at the time (Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn). Im now fully commited to POE as you can see by my 91 Warbands Ranger, purchased supporter packs and stash tabs.

Im 28 years old and play quite a bit every day. Im in a tiny 5 man guild at the moment but all the players have become inactive so im looking to move up to a legit guild. Im friendly, active and willing to help. Hopefully I fit the bill for the guild and am looking forward to hearing from you Talfus.

Cheers!

IGN: XxNo_ScopexX or my new Marauder XxTornado_Of_SoulsxX

I'll contact you in game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info