[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

Hey there everyone, I was wondering if you still were recruiting members. I would be honored to join. It would hopefully help me and others enjoy the game that much more. Let me know!
Hello everyone :)) I woudl like to join your guild. I was in czech guild some more 1 year, but this guild play only standart :( it was big problem because i play only leagues (softcore) so i cant play with others players. I played beyond and torment leagues :))
Let me know, your opinion
ign:Jakub19911
hi there i sent you a pm with my questions. wish you all well:)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Hey, looking for chill people to play the expansion and the new leagues when it drops. This guild seems really cool and I'd like to apply! Drop me a PM here or In game. Cheers!
Hello!

I'm interested in joining this guild, especially for the upcoming content release. My highest character is 75. Will that be alright?
Hey I'm interesting in joining the guild. Have 2 characters over 80. I probably won't play until the expansion is released. I pretty much exclusively play challenge leagues.
Last edited by andy50 on Jun 26, 2015, 11:06:12 PM
Hey, looking for an active guild to join for the Act 4.

I joined in beta but didn't really start playing since I just got Diablo 3 and I spent money on that game so I wanted to put some hours into it. Didn't enjoy it too much so when Invasion came out, one of my friends told me to try it again since it's a fresh start. Been playing on and off since then.

I have 4 characters in 80+. Seven 70+s not including the 80s.

I mostly play hardcore but I will make a character for the softcore league's challenges. I might even play SC since the SC league has a much more interesting concept than the HC league. We'll see how it goes.

Anyways, I was interested in this guild because you guys have some hardcore players. Also since you guys are both on HC and SC it'll be great for when everyone makes a character for the challenges.

At the moment, I'm not really playing, just hopping on to do the Zana daily and getting off. Though when A4 comes out, expect me online for several hours at a time.

Thanks.
So Talfus, how are we looking before the Awakening release? Lock and loaded and ready to play?
I haven't seen you post in a while, will the guild be active for the 10th?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Looking to join a guild. My IGN is Abs_Bruh. Uh, is there anything else I need to tell you...?
Guild clean up has been completed. Many places for new people are available.

Contact me now! IGN: Itzalius
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info