Gore Glacial Cascade Effect

Looks really nice! :)
CASUAL GAMER
Cool idea, but i really thought it'd be bloody bones and viscera instead of just red glacial cascade.

The casting animation is still ice, and should be reskinned red at the very least, until a proper 'gore elemental' cast animation is made.

Also might want to change the sound effect as it isn't ice-based anymore. Sound has a huge impact on how a skill feels to use.
Looking forward to it!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
xenogfan43 wrote:

The casting animation is still ice, and should be reskinned red at the very least, until a proper 'gore elemental' cast animation is made.

Also might want to change the sound effect as it isn't ice-based anymore. Sound has a huge impact on how a skill feels to use.

Exactly my thoughts and what I have earlier posted too! ^^

Russell / Chris, you gotta consider this for a complete neat feel please.
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Last edited by NotACuckRoach on Apr 24, 2014, 12:06:54 AM
To me it looks like a fruit-punch version of the spell...

Don't get me wrong, I love how you responded to player demand so quickly. :)

I'd love an alternate version of glacial cascade -

One that looked like an ice wave. Like a mini tsunami of frost...

Not "watery" like the water ice nova - but a frosted wave with little frosty curled fingers - like in that famous japanese work of art.

Make a Frost version of this!! :D

|
|
|
|
|
V

"
Czarevna wrote:

Not "watery" like the water ice nova - but a frosted wave with little frosty curled fingers - like in that famous japanese work of art.
Make a Frost version of this!! :D

but you still consider players trying to play this game on a celeron based system?
"
xenogfan43 wrote:
Cool idea, but i really thought it'd be bloody bones and viscera instead of just red glacial cascade.

gotta agree with this. I loved using shock spiders just for the sound effects.
meanwhile we still cant get a flameblast mtx... a green one would be cool. like searing bond
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
canzpl wrote:
meanwhile we still cant get a flameblast mtx... a green one would be cool. like searing bond

Well, following the theme of gore, one that depicts a glowing magic circle drawn in blood that eventually explodes in a shower of even more blood and gore sounds better.

Or following the Seraph theme, a pillar of light with feathers drifting down in the middle of the Flameblast circle will be nice too.
IGN: Annamelia (Incursion)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info