Molten Strike Preview Video

"
mmmonszter wrote:
Ground slam 2.0,i think it's going to be as useless as ground slam is...haven't seen a good skill so far since spectral throw.. :\

What the balls ground slam is far from useless :D It's actually pretty decent.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Apr 22, 2014, 3:46:53 PM
ohhhhh myyyy goddddddddddddd yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not excited.

It looks okish when used once with m9derate attack speed. Shall look crazy stupid with 6attacks per second

Also it seems to use the same niche as infernal blow (fire melee) so it is just matter of numbers. If new one is better noone shall play IB. If this one underperforms noone shall use this one

Could you please look into skills that are simply garbage? Sweep is beyond repair currently. Fix it and you have one 'new' skill with free animation.

People told that before: start fixing old stuff before adding new one.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Not excited.

It looks okish when used once with m9derate attack speed. Shall look crazy stupid with 6attacks per second

Also it seems to use the same niche as infernal blow (fire melee) so it is just matter of numbers. If new one is better noone shall play IB. If this one underperforms noone shall use this one

Could you please look into skills that are simply garbage? Sweep is beyond repair currently. Fix it and you have one 'new' skill with free animation.

+1

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

Actually, if it uses projectiles it can be interesting with LMP/GMP, it's AOE so it's also good, of course it's not that much an innovation but still.. Wait & see
Honestly, I was really hoping for some sort of mid-range skill like the ones the Crusader has in D3. We already have such a skill in PoE - Brutus' hookshot. Why not make that a player skill, maybe as some sort of projectile so we could hook several enemies with LMP/GMP - the idea being that you're attaching a chain to your sword/dagger and throwing it out? Pulling enemies close to you may seem silly, but if you're a melee character, then that's exactly what you want to do. And besides, Vaal Cyclone already does that sort of thing, but is less spammable and controllable, and ppl do use that. It'll help to break up groups by pulling some of their number to you and damaging them, also giving it an interesting party utility, especially in separating rares from their groups (would really be useful against reflect rares). Maybe it won't be an ideal main skill but it'd sure make a great utility skill. And, of course, we'd get the thrill of going "GET OVER HERE!" everytime we use it. :D It's just that PoE already has skills to fill all the single-target and AoE niches. We need skills that actually DO something different, not just LOOK different.
I've been here before. A gem gets released, it looks great, I build a new character, and then I am disappointed.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
How about you balance the skills that already exist? :/
"
sidtherat wrote:
Not excited.

+1
Would love to know what weapons it will work with. Obviously, it works with maces/scepters as that is what is in the vid.

My hope is that it works with axes as currently Axes seems kinda ghetto on the aoe attack skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info