[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

"
Hi, what would be your opinion about using eye of chayula instead of going all the way down to unwavering stance. Then using the points you saved for aura effectiveness nodes and aura reservation nodes, which will increase defense, offense, and probably allow you to link your auras to an empower gem, therefore= more defense and offense .

Like I said earlier in the thread, chayula could be good choice before you find a very good end game level amulet.
But once you have an amulet like that, you should probably ditch chayula.
(my amulet gives me 22% es + 22 es + about 30% "more" damage and actually saves me 2 passive nodes and also grant me some res that i needed.)
The amulet I'm wearing actually gives me the benefit of over 20 points worth of passive nodes
that's why it's worth it to go there and get unwavering stance,
which also makes grabbing that 2% es regen viable with 3 more passive points (=0.66 per point)
I hope this answer your question
Amazing Build ! I'll test right now :D
Não sou arqueiro, mas pelo menos tenho meu estilingue.
"
SkGuardian wrote:
Amazing Build ! I'll test right now :D

I'm glad that you like it:)
GREAT BUILD!! I can see AXN gathering eternals to craft and mirror tank gear with massive amounts of energy shield already!!! next week thr will be boots with 350es and a max int roll. HINT HINT!!
☺☺☺☻☻☻▓F▓I▓X▓T▓H▓E▓G▓O▓D▓D▓A▓M▓N▓D▓E▓S▓Y▓N▓C▓☻☻☻☺☺☺
INGAME - LvL 94 SCION - By_Demons_Be_Driven \,,/
"
homass wrote:
GREAT BUILD!! I can see AXN gathering eternals to craft and mirror tank gear with massive amounts of energy shield already!!! next week thr will be boots with 350es and a max int roll. HINT HINT!!

Haha, thanks though, I'm very glad you enjoyed this build, and also hoping there's someone crafting a 350 es + 50 int boots for me to mirror :P
I find it strange that you take CI so fast, shouldn't you wait until you can take zealoth's(or something) oath, the leech node and ci at the same time?
Follow the train CJ!
"
hersenbeuker wrote:
I find it strange that you take CI so fast, shouldn't you wait until you can take zealoth's(or something) oath, the leech node and ci at the same time?

getting ci and ghost reaver together is necessary,
but zealot's oath is not.
The key of deciding when to get CI is that when you can have more or same amount of
es than hp with the gears you have in your stash. I got CI when i was able to hit 3.5k es pool
and I get zealot's oath very late myself.
wrong quote, removed 0.0
Last edited by dimenrush on May 1, 2014, 7:49:02 AM
Slowly building up gears for this build, just finished my gloves now need to finish boots.

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
Slowly building up gears for this build, just finished my gloves now need to finish boots.

I envy your gloves :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info