[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

"
Kalli1990 wrote:
im not the creator of the original build.
but the main reason to go to the west part of the tree is unwavering stance. CI isnt fun without it. and as i remember the highlvl build (somewhere near lvl 100) gets alot more life reg nodes.

Exactly, thx for answering :P,
i have 1.8% regren from zealot's oath now
will have 3.8% when im lv 95, 4.8% at lv 97, 6% at lv 100
at lv 100 and fully geared, these regen nodes and zealot's oath will give around 1.5k es regen / sec
and that's why i grab these nodes :P
Last edited by dimenrush on Apr 28, 2014, 5:20:18 AM
Hi! i like this build, but, do it works for pvp?
"
J_correa wrote:
Hi! i like this build, but, do it works for pvp?

Hi, I played pvp with a few friends or random people who invites me for a duel, but never pro pvp players,
so i wouldn't know.
but i do win most of the duel invitations:)
Its ok, i guess it will get me some fun on pvp too!... Ill keep following your build, I like it a lot, it looks pretty awesome and tanky. Thanks a lot for sharing!
"
J_correa wrote:
Its ok, i guess it will get me some fun on pvp too!... Ill keep following your build, I like it a lot, it looks pretty awesome and tanky. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Thx! I'm glad you like it :D
I enjoy it a lot myself :P
What skills did you use mostly for leveling? Can I just follow the main path on Ambush and be fine or should I put some points elsewhere and respec later?

Also what do you do about mana regen?
"
GRIZZLEH wrote:
What skills did you use mostly for leveling? Can I just follow the main path on Ambush and be fine or should I put some points elsewhere and respec later?

Also what do you do about mana regen?

I used double strike for level in early open beta,
I will probably level with reave now, following the main path should be fine,
if you have trouble getting hp gears, you can also put some points into hp nodes and respec later
but if you have good gears, leveling up shouldn't be a problem
(You can also level with some insane 2H or unique and spectral throw until you can wield a pair of good claws
Face breaker is also a great choice of leveling if you have the right gears for it)
GRIZZLEH
I can tell you that leveling as a double strike Claw with melee splash following the guide is viable!
the only thing is that you need a good DPS claw.. which is hard to find on low levels..
IGN: Horeg
doesn rly matter which build u lvl up. but facebreaker infernal blow splash is still the number one for me to lvl any char ;)

just get flat phy jewellery and see how the dps scales with facebreakers xd
non jewellery gear can be random trash.
Hi, what would be your opinion about using eye of chayula instead of going all the way down to unwavering stance. Then using the points you saved for aura effectiveness nodes and aura reservation nodes, which will increase defense, offense, and probably allow you to link your auras to an empower gem, therefore= more defense and offense .

IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info